Author Topic: Carpenter kids  (Read 4242 times)

Offline zetadog

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
Carpenter kids
« on: August 31, 2018, 07:52:53 AM »
Michael has a lot of kids.  At least one or two more probably have some magic ability.

Offline krill

• Posty McPostington
  • live. love. be. believe.
    • View Profile
Re: Carpenter kids
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2018, 09:36:36 PM »
well with molly already proved the family line has the capability of magic talent I would say its pretty likely.
I'm taking back my love, taking back my pride
Taking back my dreams and my life
This is the ground I will defend
A rage of angels bears the end
cruxshadows---Quicksilver

Offline count_espire

• Participant
  • "I put on my robe and wizard hat"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2018, 05:49:28 PM »
I'm surprised none have followed in their father's shoes....considering how much time has past.
Edmond Dantes:  Never forget that until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words, -- `Wait and hope.

Offline Con

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2018, 02:39:40 AM »
WoJ is that none of the other kids have magical talent as Charity gave up her gifts, Molly was the only one who she was pregnant with while she was still using magic.

Having said that Daniel desperately wants to be a Knight of the Cross and did well in a knife fight against a lower talent in Ghost Story. He's also a Marine so I think he'll become a Hunter of sorts.

Offline count_espire

• Participant
  • "I put on my robe and wizard hat"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2018, 07:13:38 PM »
or that desperation leads him to getting a hold of a coin....now that would be a twist
Edmond Dantes:  Never forget that until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words, -- `Wait and hope.