Author Topic: Zoo Day and the great Masquerade  (Read 10264 times)

Offline zetadog

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
Re: Zoo Day and the great Masquerade
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2018, 09:20:02 AM »
if there is a U.S. Government Cover-up of magic, they would presumably have liaisons with Senior Council staff to actually know what they are covering up.

Offline Maz

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
Re: Zoo Day and the great Masquerade
« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2018, 01:43:16 PM »
My first post states such but I'll add the actual WoJ:
"Are there other governmental groups out there who are clued in? As an example FBI, KGB, NYPD, et cetera. Do they have their own versions of Special Investigations, and if so, would we ever see them in the course of the novels?"
"A detail that a lot of readers have forgotten is the end of Fool Moon where Susan Rodriguez, the reporter, actually got on videotape the werewolf and the big closing fight scene at the end. And then the videotape disappeared and most people kind of forget that the videotape just sort of disappeared. They just sort of put it down to oh, that’s random background stuff. It’s not random background stuff. Somebody made it disappear, and yes, there are people like that that exist and the difference is that most of them assume that anybody involved with the supernatural is the bad guy, they don’t make contact. Not only is Dresden the exception because he’s reaching across the aisle, so to speak to work with Murphy, but Murphy’s the exception because she’s reaching out to work with Dresden. There’s something more going on there but the only side of the story we get to see is Harry’s side of the story."

There's another WoJ out there related to the same thing, I just can't find it.