Author Topic: Still "the official site?" Does Iago visit/answer?  (Read 3248 times)

Offline g33k

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
Still "the official site?" Does Iago visit/answer?
« on: July 11, 2018, 07:47:49 PM »
So, yeah.
Pretty much as per the topic.  Is this still any sort of "official" for EH, or just another social media account like FB or Reddit or whatever?
And, is this a "good" place to query (as in, get the attention of Iago / EH, and a likely reply if he/they deem it worth posting said reply to a forum about new DFRPG/DFA/etc content, ask about errata, "official" rulings, etc... ?  And yes, I do realize they have a pretty hands-off & minimalistic approach to "official rulings" and the like ...
« Last Edit: July 23, 2018, 01:57:18 AM by g33k »

Offline Taran

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
    • Chip
Re: Still "the official site?" Does Iago visit/answer?
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2018, 02:00:00 AM »
Just like everyone else, he still has an account.  I’m not sure how active he will be (even though it still lists him as site administrator).  You could always try a PM?

One of the new administrators would probably know more...

Offline Griffyn612

• The Merlin
  • Seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2018, 03:02:33 AM »
He's been on since the migration, but he hasn't said anything to me one way or the other about continuing to use the site.  I hope he does, but I can't say that he will, or if so, in what capacity.  I've left his admin rights in place, but he might never use them, or might ask to have them removed so he stops getting the admin notifications.

And other than being recognized as the new home for the old forum, we no longer hold any official capacity with EH or the official Jim Butcher site. I'm not sure where to direct inquiries for EH, or if they were every handled here.  But I'll find out.

Offline Sanctaphrax

• White Council
  • Seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2018, 09:35:36 AM »
This forum hasn't been a good way to get in touch with Evil Hat for a long time.

Offline g33k

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2018, 01:59:25 AM »
Thanks, all!

Erm... if one DID have a rules-ish qhery, had done a search here & not found an answer... where WOULD be a good place to ask a Q of EH ?

Offline Taran

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
    • Chip
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2018, 03:56:17 AM »
Here?

Edit:  I just mean that there are threads here with Iago mentioning rulings and some of know how to find them or might remember them.  Or it could be something that’s been discussed here before.

So whatcha got?
« Last Edit: July 23, 2018, 10:25:57 AM by Taran »

Offline g33k

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2018, 06:54:50 AM »
So whatcha got?
Nothing right now.  But my gaming group has been on an informal hiatus for a while, and I am considering a DFRPG pitch to get them back in motion...  And I've never actually GM'ed any flavor of Fate, am not sure I have a sufficient handle on it to usher-in newbies... So I'd want to know where to find various resources before I made the pitch...

Offline Taran

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
    • Chip
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2018, 01:38:15 PM »
You can find pretty much everything you need here.  Including all the reasons they should play DFRPG!