Author Topic: Is Michael more than he appears?  (Read 8587 times)

Offline Arjan

• Seriously?
    • View Profile
Re: Is Michael more than he appears?
« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2018, 07:15:31 PM »
Possibly...  Or Nicodemus realized that he could motivated Michael to fall by the threat of his family being killed.  This in and of itself could have been a test, one that Michael passed.  He proved that he has what it takes to bear such a power.  Perhaps Michael will acquire a vacant Grace one day.
Why wonder about Nicodemus motivations at this point. It seems clear to me that Anduriels motivations are what counts at this point and Anduriel wants to feed and secure his hold on Nicodemus soul even more. Both aims are served by destroying Michael’s family in as painful a way as possible. Also Tessa needs a scapegoat and she needs distraction from who really killed her daughter, directing her rage at the carpenter family serves that goal as well.

It is the lies of the fallen that drives both their actions. There is no grander scheme here.
WG+++: The White God is Mister.
SH[Elaine+++]

Offline raidem

• Posty McPostington
  • Duck's Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: Is Michael more than he appears?
« Reply #31 on: July 15, 2018, 09:49:43 PM »
It just seemed kinda convenient to have Michael w/ a Grace not defending his home.  I mean, I'm kinda glad he didn't show up because he probably would have 'oopsed' with the Grace, maybe.  But I could see Michael at some point doing something during that time out.  Or at least later on down the road as "history repeats itself" and he again acquires Uriel's Grace.
"That's it???  It's really that simple? 
LIES!  Damn lies!  It's a cover up!
WOJ: http://www.paranetonline.com/index.php/topic,21772.0.html