Author Topic: Happy Solstice!  (Read 6477 times)

Offline Blaze

• Cloak maker to Wizards.
  • Warden
  • Seriously?
    • View Profile
Happy Solstice!
« on: December 22, 2018, 03:49:34 AM »
Here's hoping that you are all enjoying a wonderful Holiday Season, whatever you celebrate, and if you don't Celebrate anything, here's hoping that turning of the season brings you joy! 

Some of you are going into Winter, Some into Summer.  No matter which, may your lives be fulfilling and wonderful!
Chi pò, non vò; chi vò, non pò; chi sà, non fà; chi fà, non sà; e così, male il mondo va.

Offline Don

• Seriously?
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Solstice!
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2018, 07:00:21 PM »
Here's hoping that you are all enjoying a wonderful Holiday Season, whatever you celebrate, and if you don't Celebrate anything, here's hoping that turning of the season brings you joy! 

Some of you are going into Winter, Some into Summer.  No matter which, may your lives be fulfilling and wonderful!

Lovely-ly put, Blaze.  I hope you're having a jolly time.  Mab lost the Stone Table last night, which is usually a good thing...

I don't follow him so much. I mean, I've seen several Family Guy episodes and A 1000 ways to die in the West, but I am not an expert. When the Orville was announced I was very, very angry. But the show really surprised me. I certainly enjoyed the first season more than Discovery's.

Indeed.  I've always wanted to see a Star Trek spoof.  There's a lot to poke fun at when it comes to Trek.  When I heard MacFarlane was doing it, I was disappointed, but he came through with a very solid first season.  He balanced comedy and drama very well, and I give him credit.

Anyways, how have the Wierdoes been while I've been away?
Don is the Prince of Anarchy  :P

Please excuse my grammar, and speling.

Offline Dina

• Has Collapsed Into a Singularity of Posts (a.k.a, "The Dina")
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2018, 10:01:09 PM »
Thank you, Blaze! I am in Summer, and you can tell because it's really hot here. To be honest, temperatures are not extreme, but it's so humid it feels like a heavy layer is pressing you against the floor. Luckily, it's a long weekend and we can be lazy  :).

So, happy solstice (a few days later) and happy Holidays for everyone!

(Don, I'll answer in the Weird thread)

Missing you, Md 

There are many horrible sights in the multiverse. Somehow, though, to a soul attuned to the subtle rhythms of a library, there are few worse sights than a hole where a book ought to be. Someone has stolen a book (Terry Pratchett)

Offline Fcrate

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2018, 01:57:54 AM »
Happy holiday season everyone :))
هل أخذت الغاب مثلي منزلاً دون القصور
فتتبعت السواقي وتسلقت الصخور
هل تحممت بعطره وتنشفت بنور
وشربت الفجر خمراً من كؤوس من أثير

Offline Dina

• Has Collapsed Into a Singularity of Posts (a.k.a, "The Dina")
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2018, 09:48:31 PM »
Christmas' Eve! Lots of Joy for everyone!  :) :)
Missing you, Md 

There are many horrible sights in the multiverse. Somehow, though, to a soul attuned to the subtle rhythms of a library, there are few worse sights than a hole where a book ought to be. Someone has stolen a book (Terry Pratchett)

Offline Otlan

• Seriously?
  • Screw your courage to the sticking place...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2018, 10:19:42 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQVUMG6LZGM

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and have a Bright and Prospores New Year n_n !!
Rest Well Mdodd, and Please Watch over Us...

Relinquo spes totus ye quisnam penetro hic...

Strong like bull, smart like tractor, smooth like brick - smell like goat!

Offline Blaze

• Cloak maker to Wizards.
  • Warden
  • Seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2018, 12:08:55 AM »
Love to all!
Chi pò, non vò; chi vò, non pò; chi sà, non fà; chi fà, non sà; e così, male il mondo va.