Author Topic: Sudden wild theory  (Read 2902 times)

Offline exartiem

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
Sudden wild theory
« on: June 11, 2018, 02:03:27 AM »
Having just been reminded that Goodman Grey knew Margaret, and Grey owed 'the rent', what if Shagnasty created a scion with Margaret?  It could explain how it got on the trail of Morgan.  Someone who knew about the relationship could have contacted Shagnasty and set him after not just Morgan, but his scion's half brothers.

Just a weird thought.

Offline peregrine

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
Re: Sudden wild theory
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2018, 04:55:45 AM »
You'd think something like that would have come up when she left the note with Thomas in the soul gaze.

Offline Ananda

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2018, 01:34:58 AM »
I don’t recall the passages where it was explained that Dresden’s mom was into the furry scene, but we never saw pics of Dresden’s father; he could be very hirsute. Also, sleeping with a shapeshifter could be pretty amazing, I’d think. Add time travel and you might be on to something here. :)

Offline Slowpool

• Conversationalist
  • You aren't my REAL dad.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2018, 05:13:13 AM »
I don’t recall the passages where it was explained that Dresden’s mom was into the furry scene, but we never saw pics of Dresden’s father; he could be very hirsute. Also, sleeping with a shapeshifter could be pretty amazing, I’d think. Add time travel and you might be on to something here. :)
  I mean, there was the scene where Harry spoke to his father at the dream camp.  I don't seem to recall him being described as hairy.
  Ultimately I doubt a Skinwalker would be interested in intercourse.  Getting spawn on mortals would probably involve rape, and then only because it would be the best way to torment them.  Besides that, I think Margaret was only somewhere in her second century when she died?  At most?  Grey speaks about being alive for a couple of centuries, at least.  It would take a convoluted mess for this to work out.  Jim is too lazy for that.

Offline Rozarius

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2018, 10:43:11 PM »
Why are you people obsessed with shagnasty shagging? /shudder

Offline groinkick

• Posty McPostington
  • Strike first. Strike Hard. No Mercy! - Cobra Kai
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2018, 04:57:24 AM »
Having just been reminded that Goodman Grey knew Margaret, and Grey owed 'the rent', what if Shagnasty created a scion with Margaret?  It could explain how it got on the trail of Morgan.  Someone who knew about the relationship could have contacted Shagnasty and set him after not just Morgan, but his scion's half brothers.

Just a weird thought.

So you're stating that Goodman is brothers with Harry, and Thomas?  Or am I not reading this correctly?

Well if that's the claim I don't think it's accurate as it sounds like Goodman might even be older than Maggie.
Stole this from Reginald because it was so well put, and is true for me as well.

"I love this place. It was a beacon in the dark and I couldn't have made it through some of the most maddening years of my life without some great people here."  Thank you Griff and others who took up the torch.

Offline Mira

• Needs A Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2018, 05:21:25 AM »

I seriously doubt that Margaret had any more children than the two sons she had, Thomas and Harry.

Offline exartiem

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2018, 01:36:14 PM »
It was just a weird thought.  I think it's been established that Grey is actually older than Maggie was, so...