Author Topic: Good Shagnasty have bred with Thomas?  (Read 2498 times)

Offline groinkick

• Posty McPostington
  • Strike first. Strike Hard. No Mercy! - Cobra Kai
    • View Profile
Good Shagnasty have bred with Thomas?
« on: June 10, 2018, 07:33:18 PM »
We now know that they can breed with mortals to create scions.  Thomas isn't totally mortal but may be mortal enough since the White Court are closest to human of all the vampire courts.  When Thomas was held captive he was forced to feed on many women.  It's been displayed that when White Court vamps are very hungry it creates a rather powerful sexual field around them rather than directed in a single direction.  Also Thomas was able to show he could seduce a spirit possessing someone for a short period so that could mean the attraction goes beyond pure mortals.  Also  in Bigfoot on Campus
(click to show/hide)

So with Thomas being tortured to the point of having an insane hunger would that be enough to cause Shagnasty to want to breed with him?
Stole this from Reginald because it was so well put, and is true for me as well.

"I love this place. It was a beacon in the dark and I couldn't have made it through some of the most maddening years of my life without some great people here."  Thank you Griff and others who took up the torch.

Offline jonas

• Posty McPostington
  • Surpassed Ms. Duck
    • View Profile
Re: Good Shagnasty have bred with Thomas?
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2018, 07:37:54 PM »
Shagnasty would not have let himself come under Thomas's power, remember, if a White flipped Mab they'd effectively have the Winter Court at their disposal, I see no reason Thomas couldn't entrance a shagnasty either, except they don't have usual reproductive drives, even if they are capable of the act... I find it more likely done to generate fear and pain in the victim, hence Grey exists I think.
Quote from: A. Lanning
I'm sorry, My responses are limited. You must ask the right questions.
Quote from: C Chaplin
...And so as long as men die, Liberty will never perish.

Offline groinkick

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2018, 07:48:58 PM »
Shagnasty would not have let himself come under Thomas's power, remember, if a White flipped Mab they'd effectively have the Winter Court at their disposal, I see no reason Thomas couldn't entrance a shagnasty either, except they don't have usual reproductive drives, even if they are capable of the act... I find it more likely done to generate fear and pain in the victim, hence Grey exists I think.

Something as powerful as Shagnasty (Or Mab) could still enjoy having sex with a WCV without succumbing to it's power.  Jim said it would take all of the WCV's to maybe have a chance against Mab on Earth.  Also just as in
(click to show/hide)
...  So Thomas could probably create intense pleasure for Shag without ever being able to control it.
Stole this from Reginald because it was so well put, and is true for me as well.

"I love this place. It was a beacon in the dark and I couldn't have made it through some of the most maddening years of my life without some great people here."  Thank you Griff and others who took up the torch.

Offline Mr. Death

• Posty McPostington
  • Not all those who wander are lost
    • View Profile
    • The C-Team Podcast
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2018, 08:06:22 PM »
Why on Earth would he want to do anything like that? Open itself up to the most powerful psychic attack that Thomas has?

The Skinwalker isn't human. Thomas's powers work on humans. And if they did, opening himself up to Thomas's most powerful defenses is really freaking stupid.

I don't see any reason to think this was ever even a remote possibility in Butcher's mind.
Compels solve everything!

http://blur.by/1KgqJg6 My first book: "Brothers of the Curled Isles"

Quote from: Cozarkian
Not every word JB rights is a conspiracy. Sometimes, he's just telling a story.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_T_mld7Acnm-0FVUiaKDPA The C-Team Podcast

Offline groinkick

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2018, 08:09:39 PM »
Why on Earth would he want to do anything like that? Open itself up to the most powerful psychic attack that Thomas has?

The Skinwalker isn't human. Thomas's powers work on humans. And if they did, opening himself up to Thomas's most powerful defenses is really freaking stupid.

I don't see any reason to think this was ever even a remote possibility in Butcher's mind.

lol...  The Skin Walker is so much bigger than Thomas it wouldn't be vulnerable to Thomas.  And I have already displayed that non humans have been effected by White Court vamps. 

Offline Mr. Death

• Posty McPostington
  • Not all those who wander are lost
    • View Profile
    • The C-Team Podcast
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2018, 08:42:13 PM »
lol...  The Skin Walker is so much bigger than Thomas it wouldn't be vulnerable to Thomas.  And I have already displayed that non humans have been effected by White Court vamps.
Why expose itself to that risk? It gains nothing from it. It's just not a being interested in sexual pleasure, if Bob is accurate.
Compels solve everything!

http://blur.by/1KgqJg6 My first book: "Brothers of the Curled Isles"

Quote from: Cozarkian
Not every word JB rights is a conspiracy. Sometimes, he's just telling a story.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_T_mld7Acnm-0FVUiaKDPA The C-Team Podcast

Offline Fcrate

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2018, 09:07:02 PM »
Please don't tell me that Thomas is pregnant...
هل أخذت الغاب مثلي منزلاً دون القصور
فتتبعت السواقي وتسلقت الصخور
هل تحممت بعطره وتنشفت بنور
وشربت الفجر خمراً من كؤوس من أثير

Offline Snark Knight

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2018, 09:10:13 PM »
except they don't have usual reproductive drives, even if they are capable of the act... I find it more likely done to generate fear and pain in the victim, hence Grey exists I think.

Yeah, I really don't see skinwalkers having sex for fun, even with whampires. Their version of fun is causing pain. Grey is probably the result of a skinwalker using its intellectus for hurting people to figure out that the worst thing it could do to some poor human woman was force her to bear its child.

Offline exartiem

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2018, 01:55:58 AM »
What if, instead of getting pregnant BY Thomas, (or getting Thomas pregnant ::) )  the Shagnasty new that Thomas was in love, put its seed into Thomas so that he would put Shagnaasty's seed into his love.  It feeds on expanding its reputation, right?  Thomas discovers that his child is actually Shagnasty's scion, it would torture him, especially if the birthing killed Justine.  Shagnasty would be on Thomas' mind forever then, increasing Shaggy's evil rep.