Author Topic: Where to get signed copies of Briefcases?  (Read 2283 times)

Offline Dawnsister1

• Lurker
    • View Profile
Where to get signed copies of Briefcases?
« on: March 28, 2018, 11:07:21 AM »
I may have missed this on the website, but I would like to purchase a signed copy of Briefcases.  Wasn't there an indie bookstore that we used to be able to purchase them through?  I have a friend that lost a close family member in the fall, and Dresden helped them cope through a lot of the hardship.  I'd like to get an autographed/inscribed copy of the new book for them.  Thanks to anyone for the direction.

Offline Quantus

• Special Collections Division
  • Needs A Life
  • He Who Lurks Around
    • View Profile
Re: Where to get signed copies of Briefcases?
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2018, 01:35:56 PM »
Brief Cases is not scheduled to be released until July of this year, so I dont think there would be any available yet. 

In the past Ive been able to get some of the autographed limited editions from Subterranean Press, they still have some of the more recent books but no pre-order for Brief Cases.

You kind of have to watch for them, the stock doesnt usually last long.  Other than that he does signings a good bit of the time, though those appearances may or may not be anywhere near you. 
<(o)> <(o)>
        / \
      (o o)
   \==-==/

“We’re all imaginary friends to one another."

"An entire life, an entire personality, can be permanently altered by just one sentence." -An Accidental Villain