Author Topic: Thomas after the BAT  (Read 6711 times)

Offline wardenferry419

• Posty McPostington
  • Can I get a Hells Bells !!!!
    • View Profile
Thomas after the BAT
« on: November 21, 2017, 10:57:44 AM »
 Thomas is still alive and the new King of the WCV. Lara has been killed. Justine's status is iffy.
Make Mine Butcher!
Who do I have to turn to ice to get a whiskey on the rocks?

Offline exartiem

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
Re: Thomas after the BAT
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2017, 01:27:51 PM »
I had the theory once that Thomas would become the new wielder of Amoraccius.  That the sword would burn his demon out and he and Justine would become the new Michael and Charity.

Offline Kindler

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2017, 02:18:44 PM »
I see Thomas dismantling the White Court hierarchy—eliminating the Skavis and Malvoras (Malvori? Malvorae?) Pain and fear are pretty gross things to feed on, and through some kind of Machiavellian schemes, Thomas guts them.

Or maybe he pulls a Monsters, Inc. and gets all the White Court vamps to feed on joy, so they turn into the biggest philanthropic organization in the country! (Because that's going to happen).

I've heard the idea of him becoming a Knight of the Cross, and I'm iffy on it. It'd be cool enough if it happened, but I think that you need to be human, and Thomas isn't. Maybe Harry can figure out a way to exorcise his Demon or something first, but I don't think a Sword of the Cross could just purify him or something.

Offline Ananda

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2017, 12:15:06 AM »
Thomas and Justine are a very creepy, codependent couple. And, Thomas is like a nerdy guy’s idea of a cool guy.

Maybe Thomas and Eb will kill each other in the next book. Thomas will kill him with his sex vampire moves and Eb will level his death curse. And, without her codependent anchor, Justine will go insane and drown like Ophelia. Now I write this, I’m positive it will happen just so!

Offline wardenferry419

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2017, 02:00:18 AM »
Thomas and Justine are a very creepy, codependent couple. And, Thomas is like a nerdy guy’s idea of a cool guy.

Maybe Thomas and Eb will kill each other in the next book. Thomas will kill him with his sex vampire moves and Eb will level his death curse. And, without her codependent anchor, Justine will go insane and drown like Ophelia. Now I write this, I’m positive it will happen just so!
Like comic books, the Dresden files is a series by a nerd about a super-powered nerd that has a heavy nerd following that understand and respect the fictional nerd's action and mentality. Oh, and Thomas has as much chance of dropping Eb as I have of finding Salma Hayek in my bed with a note from wife saying "Have fun."
Make Mine Butcher!

Offline Ananda

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2017, 05:07:09 AM »
Oh, and Thomas has as much chance of dropping Eb as I have of finding Salma Hayek in my bed with a note from wife saying "Have fun."
;D
I’d write that note for my husband if Salma was into it. It’s not like he’d leave me for her. She’s way too short. :P

Offline wardenferry419

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2017, 09:42:51 AM »
I would leave my wife for Salma either; but, I do think my wife would leave me for Colin Firth or the guy that played Sawyer on "Lost."
Make Mine Butcher!

Offline Arjan

• Seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2017, 01:40:08 PM »
;D
I’d write that note for my husband if Salma was into it. It’s not like he’d leave me for her. She’s way too short. :P
Oh no, my wife would kill her and then everything would go to hell....
WG+++: The White God is Mister.
SH[Elaine+++]

Offline Ananda

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2017, 12:02:22 PM »
Oh no, my wife would kill her and then everything would go to hell....
You guys are so funny.

Offline Arjan

• Seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2017, 12:37:56 PM »
You guys are so funny.
She touched my bum today and when I told her she was the only one who was allowed to do so she told me "better so because I would tear her arm off"  :)
« Last Edit: November 26, 2017, 05:01:02 AM by Arjan »
SH[Elaine+++]

Offline wardenferry419

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2017, 01:03:24 AM »
I don't get enough bum touching. :'(
Make Mine Butcher!

Offline Snark Knight

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2017, 04:39:57 PM »
I've heard the idea of him becoming a Knight of the Cross, and I'm iffy on it. It'd be cool enough if it happened, but I think that you need to be human, and Thomas isn't.

Mab said Thomas being in (true) love made him "mortal enough" to work as a Winter Knight, so I don't think species is that much of a restriction.

I don't think he's the personality type for it, though. Look at the number of times he's suggested Harry go take a vacation away from Chicago rather than confront some dangerous situation. He's more than willing to face danger to protect the people he cares about, but he's not as inclined to get involved when it's about strangers.

Offline the neurovore of Zur-En-Aargh

• O. M. G.
  • Riding eternal, shiny and Firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2017, 04:13:00 PM »
I don't get enough bum touching. :'(

Monogamists are weird.
Mildly OCD. Please do not troll.

"What do you mean, Lawful Silly isn't a valid alignment?"

kittensgame, Sandcastle Builder, Homestuck, Welcome to Night Vale, Civ III, lots of print genre SF, and old-school SATT gaming if I had the time.  Also Pandemic Legacy is the best game ever.

Offline wardenferry419

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2017, 04:24:05 PM »
Being a monogamist doesn't make me weird; being myself makes me weird. Being monogamist just makes me a masochist.
Make Mine Butcher!

Offline Arjan

• Seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2017, 05:49:25 PM »
Monogamists are weird.
It is all about regulating bum touching rights.
SH[Elaine+++]