Author Topic: Could Harry have awoken something in Changes?  (Read 5344 times)

Offline Mr. Death

• Posty McPostington
  • Not all those who wander are lost
    • View Profile
    • The C-Team Podcast
Re: Could Harry have awoken something in Changes?
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2017, 10:27:10 PM »
The Fomor were explicitly working with the Reds in the War.

The Reds didn't keep them "in check" specifically. There just wasn't room at the table for another power, so the Reds getting wiped out opened a spot the Fomor could jump into.
Compels solve everything!

http://blur.by/1KgqJg6 My first book: "Brothers of the Curled Isles"

Quote from: Cozarkian
Not every word JB rights is a conspiracy. Sometimes, he's just telling a story.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_T_mld7Acnm-0FVUiaKDPA The C-Team Podcast

Offline jonas

• Posty McPostington
  • Surpassed Ms. Duck
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2017, 11:00:33 PM »
That could explain what caused all the unease/bad dreams amongst the pregnant women of the world...
I consider that a Mandela effect mostly. All those mothers had a dream about the horrid reality harry just prevented....
Off direct topic but related, is the DF one of those books were it's said that giving birth to life is 'magical' in its own way or am I thinking something similar?
Quote from: A. Lanning
I'm sorry, My responses are limited. You must ask the right questions.
Quote from: C Chaplin
...And so as long as men die, Liberty will never perish.

Offline kazimmoinuddin

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2017, 10:25:57 PM »
Since the fall of the rcv, I have wondered where exactly did all their collected power go to. I can see the fomor attempting to claim it for themselves. I just don't see it dispersing, it had yo go somewhere.
k moinuddin

Offline Arjan

• Seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2017, 03:07:00 PM »
The Fomor were explicitly working with the Reds in the War.

The Reds didn't keep them "in check" specifically. There just wasn't room at the table for another power, so the Reds getting wiped out opened a spot the Fomor could jump into.
The situation changed after White Night. The white court was no longer a red court ally, not even in name. The red court needed new allies and didn't have to consider the white courts interests anymore, it drew them closer to the fomor. It took some time to draw the fomor in but at last at the beginning of changes they had such a beautiful unfaillable plan with so much overkill that it seemed a safe bet. Together they should destroy the white council and the white court and divide their turf. They coordinated their attack to start at exactly the same time.

The fomor attacked but by the time they were committed they discovered the red court was no more. This was not an attempt to fill the red courts vacuum because they when the attack started they did not know there would be one.
WG+++: The White God is Mister.
SH[Elaine+++]

Offline Mr. Death

• Posty McPostington
  • Not all those who wander are lost
    • View Profile
    • The C-Team Podcast
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2017, 03:55:25 PM »
The situation changed after White Night. The white court was no longer a red court ally, not even in name. The red court needed new allies and didn't have to consider the white courts interests anymore, it drew them closer to the fomor. It took some time to draw the fomor in but at last at the beginning of changes they had such a beautiful unfaillable plan with so much overkill that it seemed a safe bet. Together they should destroy the white council and the white court and divide their turf. They coordinated their attack to start at exactly the same time.

The fomor attacked but by the time they were committed they discovered the red court was no more. This was not an attempt to fill the red courts vacuum because they when the attack started they did not know there would be one.
But the Fomor supplied the nerve gas bomb the Red Court used in Dead Beat, way before White Night.
Compels solve everything!

http://blur.by/1KgqJg6 My first book: "Brothers of the Curled Isles"

Quote from: Cozarkian
Not every word JB rights is a conspiracy. Sometimes, he's just telling a story.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_T_mld7Acnm-0FVUiaKDPA The C-Team Podcast

Offline Arjan

• Seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2017, 04:09:56 PM »
But the Fomor supplied the nerve gas bomb the Red Court used in Dead Beat, way before White Night.
That is not really going to war together, that could be just business. like the US sold weapons to the UK, and not to its enemies, long before they really entered the war.

But yes they probably cooperated for some time but now the red court could just promise the white court territory.
WG+++: The White God is Mister.
SH[Elaine+++]

Offline Rasins

• Seriously?
  • Aid the younger and weaker.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2017, 03:37:12 PM »
I'd view the events in Changes to have been more like a Match being touched to a fuse. 

That fuse is now burning down to the actual kick-off of the BAT.
At times I wish I had a clone, but then I realize, I could never live with that a-hole.

DV Rasins 2006 BK+++ RP++ JB++++ TH++++ WG+(+?) CL SW++ BC- MC---

Offline wardenferry419

• Posty McPostington
  • Can I get a Hells Bells !!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2017, 10:24:56 AM »
Did Harry light the fuse or will he just get the blame for it?
Make Mine Butcher!
Who do I have to turn to ice to get a whiskey on the rocks?

Offline Kindler

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2017, 12:59:11 PM »
I'd view the events in Changes to have been more like a Match being touched to a fuse. 

That fuse is now burning down to the actual kick-off of the BAT.

That's my view as well. Too much was set in motion.

Did Harry light the fuse or will he just get the blame for it?

I think that Harry cut a five-foot fuse, then respooled a six-foot fuse and lit that one instead when he killed the Red Court. I think the Reds were going to be a big part of things to come, and if they had killed Harry and Ebenezer AND carried out their supposed attack against Edinburgh AND were successful, things would degenerate much faster. Harry bought a little time, but then HERE COMES A NEW CHALLENGER with the Fomor.

Offline wardenferry419

• Posty McPostington
  • Can I get a Hells Bells !!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2017, 12:31:22 AM »
I think the Reds were already involved in their part of the plan and didn't know it. They were expected to decrease Council power, and their own power, so that others could step in and finish both.
Make Mine Butcher!
Who do I have to turn to ice to get a whiskey on the rocks?