Author Topic: Outsider theory  (Read 2391 times)

Offline Morgancm

• Lurker
    • View Profile
Outsider theory
« on: July 27, 2017, 07:02:19 PM »
So we know there are 3 main outsiders: he who walks behind, he who walks with, and he who walks ahead. We have seen 2. We also know odin is interested in harry and harry can fight the outsiders. So my theory is the 3 main outsiders are loki's 3 children who were imprisoned. The battle is kinda like ragnarok. Harry is either one of their kids or something. Maybe mac is he who walks with and is harry's dad. Or maybe mac is Heimdall the watcher god. The outsiders know him either way. Loki is the god of fire in some mythology which will explain harry loving fire magic.

Offline Rasins

• Seriously?
  • Aid the younger and weaker.
    • View Profile
Re: Outsider theory
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2017, 03:13:32 PM »
The only problem I can see with that is that Loki is part of our reality.  Outsiders are, by definition, NOT part of our reality.  They come from the outside.
At times I wish I had a clone, but then I realize, I could never live with that a-hole.

DV Rasins 2006 BK+++ RP++ JB++++ TH++++ WG+(+?) CL SW++ BC- MC---

Offline Quantus

• Special Collections Division
  • Needs A Life
  • He Who Lurks Around
    • View Profile
Re: Outsider theory
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2017, 01:44:03 PM »
There was a recent WOJ that said that Loki is currently stuck in a very literal version of his mythological prison, with venom dripping snakes and the whole nine.  The context was
(click to show/hide)
<(o)> <(o)>
        / \
      (o o)
   \==-==/

“We’re all imaginary friends to one another."

"An entire life, an entire personality, can be permanently altered by just one sentence." -An Accidental Villain