Author Topic: Working for Bigfoot -hardcopy shortage?  (Read 2621 times)

Offline Romulan Cmdr

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
Working for Bigfoot -hardcopy shortage?
« on: July 10, 2017, 07:00:02 PM »
Hi guys,
Question, what ever happend to Working for Bigfoot coming out in hard copy rather than just electronic copy?
I know there had been a problem that resulted in many going back to the publishers but I never saw replacements come out. When I check on amazon, only non e copies are individual sales for $99 or higher.
Does anyone know the story?

Offline slayn

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
Re: Working for Bigfoot -hardcopy shortage?
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2017, 02:41:42 AM »
All editions are sold out, so the secondary market is the only option to get one.

Offline Romulan Cmdr

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2017, 03:15:41 PM »
All editions are sold out, so the secondary market is the only option to get one.
Slayn, did you read my question?
It was originally a probably with the run and was suppose to be sent out with a fixed version but it never happened. I want to know why replacement books were never sent out.

Offline slayn

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2017, 03:59:21 PM »
I really have no idea what you're talking about.  There was an issue with the printer, but that got sorted out prior to release.  There was no recall or anything, which is what you seem to be alluding to.

Trade hardcover copies and signed, limited edition copies were released in late July/early August 2015 (and I assume the lettered copies were released a few months after, as is typical for SubPress).

Offline Rasins

• Seriously?
  • Aid the younger and weaker.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2017, 07:25:45 PM »
Have you looked on abebooks.com?
At times I wish I had a clone, but then I realize, I could never live with that a-hole.

DV Rasins 2006 BK+++ RP++ JB++++ TH++++ WG+(+?) CL SW++ BC- MC---