Author Topic: Lazy Journalism  (Read 3965 times)

Offline jamescagney22

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
Lazy Journalism
« on: July 12, 2017, 12:46:03 PM »
So I was buying Dog Men the other day and I came across a Bleeding Cool Article and I discovered this passage.

“This is a fun project, because we get to play with a Dresden that is much closer to the character as he exists in the most recent books,” says Jim Butcher. “We get to see both Mouse and Molly in action, to show Marcone demonstrating why he’s the Baron of Chicago, and to pit Dresden against an archetypical foe of the Wardens of the White Council, a power-maddened warlock. We get to go on an adventure in Undertown, the Stygian labyrinth beneath Chicago, and in general have all the monsters, adventure, and uneasy alliances that are what the readers of The Dresden Files have come to expect from the stories. I love the way the story came out, and I look forward to creating more comic books with Dynamite!”
This a blurb from the Down Town book from two years ago. I mean for the love of God how hard can it be to fact check these? This is why you can't trust journalism anymore, clickbait and laziness.

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/03/20/harry-dresden-goes-dogs-new-original-series-jim-butcher-dynamite/

Offline jamescagney22

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
Re: Lazy Journalism
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2017, 02:47:57 AM »
Well I guess I will post elsewhere for the comicbooks.