Author Topic: Swords of the Cross vs White Court inner demon: What happens to host?  (Read 4928 times)

Offline Quantus

• Special Collections Division
  • Needs A Life
  • He Who Lurks Around
    • View Profile
Re: Swords of the Cross vs White Court inner demon: What happens to host?
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2017, 04:41:00 PM »
thanks for clarifying my idea so if denarian can f white court demon i think mab can do it to and i think i stand corrected
Oh, on the topic of whether Mab of the Denarian could follow through and get Thomas around the True Love catch:  Harry assumes a Denarian could do so, and I tend to agree (especially given the level of shapeshifting they pull off).  In the case of Mab we have a specific WOJ that more or less addresses that?:

2011 Naperville Signing
Would someone in Mab’s weight class be capable of taking a White Court demon out of a vampire?
Oh, absolutely. She could rip that thing right out of Thomas. Not that there would be much of Thomas left after she was done. Mab’s not particularly gentle that way. It’s possible that there might be some way to get out of it, maybe, but what fun would that be?
<(o)> <(o)>
        / \
      (o o)
   \==-==/

“We’re all imaginary friends to one another."

"An entire life, an entire personality, can be permanently altered by just one sentence." -An Accidental Villain