Linked Events

• Signing in Glendale, Colorado: August 18, 2017

Author Topic: Straight Outta Tombstone multi-author signing in Glendale, CO - 8/18/17  (Read 5405 times)

Offline Priscellie

• Timeline Chick and Industrious Little Gnome
  • The Gatekeeper
  • Seriously?
  • Icon by Daoine! <3
    • View Profile
    • Priscellie.com
Jim will be joining several of his fellow STRAIGHT OUTTA TOMBSTONE authors for a signing next month!  From editor David Boop:

Straight Outta Tombstone: The Weird Western Showdown
A Multi-Author Signing Event!
Join Bestselling authors Jim Butcher, Kevin J. Anderson, Sarah A. Hoyt, Peter J. Wacks, Bryan Thomas Schmidt, Naomi Brett Rourke, David Lee Summers, Sam Knight and editor David Boop as they discuss the genesis of the anthology, reminisce about their careers, and sign their books.
Lots of fun and a few surprises! Mosey on down and celebrate this amazing anthology!

Friday, August 18th, 7pm
Barnes and Noble
960 S Colorado Blvd
Glendale, CO 80246

Call for more information, 303-691-2998 or RVSP on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/events/1707384769557439/?ti=cl
« Last Edit: August 04, 2017, 12:59:41 AM by Priscellie »

Offline Lorimhoward

• Lurker
    • View Profile
Re: Signing in Glendale, CO - 8/18/17
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2017, 05:31:34 PM »
Is this still happening? Barnes and Nobles Glendale does not have it listed on their events calendar...trying to surprise my love (he introduced me to the world of Jim Butcher) and need confirmation desperately!

Offline Priscellie

• The Gatekeeper
  • Seriously?
  • Icon by Daoine! <3
    • View Profile
    • Priscellie.com
Re: Signing in Glendale, CO - 8/18/17
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2017, 05:43:21 PM »
I spoke to Jim's assistant. She confirmed that the event is still on, and the bookstore will be starting their promotion this week!

Offline Priscellie

• The Gatekeeper
  • Seriously?
  • Icon by Daoine! <3
    • View Profile
    • Priscellie.com
Re: Straight Outta Tombstone multi-author signing in Glendale, CO - 8/18/17
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2017, 01:00:06 AM »
Turns out this is going to be a multi-author event! Check the top post for more information.

Offline Lorimhoward

• Lurker
    • View Profile
Re: Straight Outta Tombstone multi-author signing in Glendale, CO - 8/18/17
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2017, 03:40:41 PM »
Excited to the point of spontaneous combustion!!!! Thank you so much for your speedy response, and the additional information. This night will be epic! Yes, I am aware that my level of enthusiasm places me firmly in the realm of geekdom. Thanks again from the bottom of my Butcher lovin' heart! 😁😁😁