Author Topic: WRITER CHALLENGE: Harry Blackstone Copperfield Dresden Soul Gaze  (Read 3513 times)

Offline atom-alchemist

• Lurker
  • I'm a asshole, don't take it personally.
    • View Profile
So i have no money, nor rewards to give out or ANYTHING like that. so this is purely a exercise.

And it's a simple one, simply put, write what a soul gaze with Harry would be like, what would the person enter the gaze see and how would that translate to us, the readers.

First and foremost, tell us WHO perspective we are seeing this from for any of the soul gazes that have been mention in the book (so for example tell use what that your perspective is from John Marcone in Storm Front, or Molly in Proven Guilty, or even PREBOOKs instances that are mentioned such as Elaine soul gaze with a teen-aged Harry, or Ebeneezer's soul gaze upon first meeting Harry.

Try to keep it as plausible as possible, feel free to use a soul gaze that is NOT mentioned, but as i said try to keep it plausible, don't have Harry soul gazing say Nicodemus, and remember context, if you go off say, Elaine's soul gaze with Harry as teenager remember the Veiwpoint is a teenage girl who just spent the evening with her first lover.

try to keep the format here to prevent any spoilers

EXAMPLE
Viewpoint-Johnny Marcone
(click to show/hide)