Linked Events

• Signing in Göteborg, Sweden: June 18, 2016

Author Topic: Jim returns to Göteborg, Sweden - June 18th, 2016  (Read 5065 times)

Offline Priscellie

• Timeline Chick and Industrious Little Gnome
  • The Gatekeeper
  • Seriously?
  • Icon by Daoine! <3
    • View Profile
    • Priscellie.com
Jim returns to Göteborg, Sweden - June 18th, 2016
« on: June 03, 2016, 05:36:46 PM »
Science Fiction Bokhandeln
Saturday, June 18 at 4:30 PM in UTC+02
Kungsgatan 19, Göteborg, Sweden

https://www.facebook.com/events/251803638518393/

Jim Butcher, en av våra populäraste författare, besöker Göteborg för att signera sina böcker och läsa ett stycke ur nästa Dresden Filesboken Peace Talks!

Förutom nya Dresdenboken är han aktuell med The Aeronaut's Windlass, som är Steampunk med luftskepp och talande katter och första delen i nya serien The Cinder Spires som har fått jättefina omdömen.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2016, 05:41:56 PM by Priscellie »

Offline Shecky

• Bartender
  • O. M. G.
  • Feh.
    • View Profile
Re: Jim returns to Göteborg, Sweden - June 18th, 2016
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2016, 01:08:37 PM »
Wi nøt trei a høliday in Sweden this yër?
See the løveli lakes
The wøndërful telephøne system
And mäni interesting furry animals

The characters and incidents portrayed and the names used are fictitious and any similarity to the names, characters, or history of any person is entirely accidental and unintentional.
Signed RICHARD M. NIXON

Including the majestik møøse
A Møøse once bit my sister...
No realli! She was Karving her initials on the møøse with the sharpened end of an interspace tøøthbrush given her by Svenge - her brother-in-law - an Oslo dentist and star of many Norwegian møvies: "The Høt Hands of an Oslo Dentist", "Fillings of Passion", "The Huge Mølars of Horst Nordfink"...

We apologise for the fault in the subtitles. Those responsible have been sacked.

Mynd you, møøse bites Kan be pretti nasti...
Official forum rules and precepts; please read: http://www.jimbutcheronline.com/bb/index.php/topic,23096.0.html

Quote from: Stanton Infeld
Well, if you couldn't do that with your bulls***, Leonard, I suspect the lad's impervious.

Offline gilmario67

• Participant
    • View Profile
Re: Jim returns to Göteborg, Sweden - June 18th, 2016
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2016, 06:02:00 PM »
Hey it's me again,i've got another question,if any of guys are going could you ask jim This :
"if the fake shroud of turin become a powerful magical artifact because people believed so much,could the same thing happend to a person? if enough people believe in you,do you gain some kind of magical power?"
Also if you could give him my thank you for answering my first question in stockhold,that'd be really great
« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 06:10:36 PM by gilmario67 »