Author Topic: There You Are  (Read 18450 times)

Offline Serack

• Special Collections Division
  • Posty McPostington
  • WoJ Rock Star!
    • View Profile
Re: There You Are
« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2016, 02:37:35 PM »
Ok, I nailed it down.  Apparently he's answered this before, but raidem pointed out an interview he discussed it in in this topic, and I just transcribed the question.

Quote from: WoJ
Q:  The original Merlin, does he sound British?
Jim:  He’d probably sound so unintelligibly British that you wouldn’t be able to tell he was speaking English.  No, he’s not the guy in Demonreach.
DF WoJ Compilation
Green is my curator voice.
Name dropping "Serack" in a post /will/ draw my attention to it

*gnaws on the collar of his special issue Beta Foo long-sleeved jacket*

Offline raidem

• Posty McPostington
  • Duck's Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2016, 06:54:59 PM »
Hey Serack can you transfer it over. I'll add to the OP as we get more quotes, more information. 
"That's it???  It's really that simple? 
LIES!  Damn lies!  It's a cover up!
WOJ: http://www.paranetonline.com/index.php/topic,21772.0.html

Offline hydrorox

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 14, 2016, 07:53:07 AM »
well just my two cents on the "No matter where you go, there you are" matter: I think it's more of an explanation of free will [ you are the sum of your choices, so no matter where you go ( on the scale of good and evil ), there you are (you still have a choice to change your path )]

and since angels are all about free will and choices it fits.

Offline Quantus

• Special Collections Division
  • Needs A Life
  • He Who Lurks Around
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 14, 2016, 03:08:04 PM »
The phrase also shows up in BR, though by context I dont think it really factors in to this discussion much:

Quote from: BR
"You're going to kill me anyway," I said. "Hell, you've pretty much got to. I mean, we're at war, after all, and there you are all immune to magic. Must be a lot of pressure from the Reds for the White Court to get off its ass and do something. Makes you wonder why you didn't just wham, kiss-of-death me back there. Maybe get it on tape or something so you could show it off. Or hell, why you haven't socked the kiss of death on Murphy there just to shut me up."
<(o)> <(o)>
        / \
      (o o)
   \==-==/

“We’re all imaginary friends to one another."

"An entire life, an entire personality, can be permanently altered by just one sentence." -An Accidental Villain

Offline raidem

• Posty McPostington
  • Duck's Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 22, 2016, 07:29:59 PM »
Yeah, I included it in some original threads on this topic, but then the original thread got eaten.  So when I recreated this one, I chose not to include it.  On that topic, I theorized that perhaps the showdown between Harry,murphy vs Lord raith may get repeated in time travel or alternate reality.  I admit though I might be overeaching.  I think Murphy says something like we will do it your way this time.  Overreaching I'm sure.
"That's it???  It's really that simple? 
LIES!  Damn lies!  It's a cover up!
WOJ: http://www.paranetonline.com/index.php/topic,21772.0.html