Linked Events

• Planet Comicon KC 2016: May 20, 2016 - May 22, 2016

Author Topic: Jim at Planet Comicon KC -- May 20-22, 2016  (Read 5211 times)

Offline Priscellie

• Timeline Chick and Industrious Little Gnome
  • The Gatekeeper
  • Seriously?
  • Icon by Daoine! <3
    • View Profile
    • Priscellie.com
Jim at Planet Comicon KC -- May 20-22, 2016
« on: February 11, 2016, 12:29:14 AM »
Planet Comicon KC
May 20th - 22nd, 2016
http://planetcomicon.com/

Jim will be appearing/signing twice a day for all three days of the con, once for the con and once for Kevin Anderson's Wordfire Press booth.  Each signing will run about two hours each.  Watch this space for further details!

Offline sleepysteve

• Lurker
    • View Profile
Re: Jim at Planet Comicon KC -- May 20-22, 2016
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2016, 06:01:27 AM »
Besides the signing sessions, will there also be a booth with a variety of his works available for purchase?

I ask as I recently really delved into these pages and www.jim-butcher.com and discovered several items that I have simply missed. Such as the collection of Bigfoot stories. And I was also thinking of picking up the various copies of the graphic novels.

Thanks
Steve

Offline sleepysteve

• Lurker
    • View Profile
Re: Jim at Planet Comicon KC -- May 20-22, 2016
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2016, 04:01:25 AM »
While at Planet Comicon I made sure to visit Mr. Butcher at his signing booth. I must say he has been one of the most polite and down to earth "celebrity" I have ever met. Thank you good sir for the pleasant meeting and the brief conversation. I encourage anyone who has the opportunity to meet Mr. Butcher do so, you will not regret the decision.

A HUGE THANK YOU for all the great entertainment you have given us over the years !!!!

P.S. Those in the Kansas City area still have SUN, MAY 22 for that opportunity at the Planet Comicon.

Steve E.