Author Topic: political correctness in the writting community  (Read 15876 times)

Offline wardenferry419

• Posty McPostington
  • Can I get a Hells Bells !!!!
    • View Profile
Re: political correctness in the writting community
« Reply #30 on: October 21, 2016, 12:08:42 AM »
Anytime Spiderman is not wholly Peter Parker is wrong. He has been the everygeek for 50 years.
Make Mine Butcher!
Who do I have to turn to ice to get a whiskey on the rocks?

Offline Quantus

• Special Collections Division
  • Needs A Life
  • He Who Lurks Around
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 21, 2016, 01:04:29 PM »
Anytime Spiderman is not wholly Peter Parker is wrong. He has been the everygeek for 50 years.
Im willing to allow Ben Reilly the pseudo-clone, but stupid mind-swapping with stupid villains for stupid stupid (High quality verbiage right there....  )
<(o)> <(o)>
        / \
      (o o)
   \==-==/

“We’re all imaginary friends to one another."

"An entire life, an entire personality, can be permanently altered by just one sentence." -An Accidental Villain

Offline the neurovore of Zur-En-Aargh

• O. M. G.
  • Riding eternal, shiny and Firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 08, 2016, 10:53:42 PM »
Im willing to allow Ben Reilly the pseudo-clone, but stupid mind-swapping with stupid villains for stupid stupid (High quality verbiage right there....  )

For what it was worth, I loved the Superior Spider-Man.  Really fresh take on the same old things Spiderman's been beating into the ground year after year, though I wish it had stuck a bit more with the ways Otto Octavius is actually much more efficient as a hero than Peter Parker and not taken the easy way out of dropping him back into villainy.
Mildly OCD. Please do not troll.

"What do you mean, Lawful Silly isn't a valid alignment?"

kittensgame, Sandcastle Builder, Homestuck, Welcome to Night Vale, Civ III, lots of print genre SF, and old-school SATT gaming if I had the time.  Also Pandemic Legacy is the best game ever.