Author Topic: Possible Crafting Stunt for Homebrew List  (Read 1459 times)

Offline Bunston

• Lurker
    • View Profile
Possible Crafting Stunt for Homebrew List
« on: November 17, 2015, 08:54:58 PM »
I had an idea for a crafting (mundane, not magical items) character rolling in my head, and after checking the Homebrew Stunt list I noticed that there weren't any stunts aimed at hexing. Do you think a stunt similar to the following is plausible?

Hexproof: You are familiar with why and how technology gets hexed, and you know how to build around it. By using simple systems and multiple redundancies, your creations are more difficult to hex. Increase the difficulty by two whenever anyone/anything attempts to hex one of your creations, either by accident or on purpose.

Offline Sanctaphrax

• White Council
  • Seriously?
    • View Profile
Re: Possible Crafting Stunt for Homebrew List
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2015, 10:29:19 PM »
I think it's plenty plausible. I'd probably make the bonus bigger, though, since in my experience non-Compel hexing doesn't come up that often.

Regardless, I'll add it to the list the next time I update it.

Anyone else have any stunts they want added?

Offline moireth

• Participant
    • View Profile
Re: Possible Crafting Stunt for Homebrew List
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2015, 11:20:23 PM »
This is the stunt that I was going to be allowed by the GM of a game I'm going to be in:

- Sufficiently Advanced Technology (Craftsmanship) -1: Your creations have Armor:2 vs deliberate hexes and are considered 2 steps lower on the hex chart when considering accidental hexing.
"The sparkmage shrieked, calling on the rage of the storms of his youth. To his surprise, the sky responded with a fierce energy he'd never thought to see again."