Author Topic: Verminocitors  (Read 2074 times)

Offline Elemental Magus

• Participant
    • View Profile
Verminocitors
« on: October 11, 2015, 07:39:44 PM »
I really liked the idea of Verminocitors, exterminators hunting dangerous and tenacious surface creatures in the tunnels and ventilation system of the Spire with chainsaw whips. That said, did the Verminocitors Guild of Habble Landing all get wiped out during the silk weaver fight with Grimm and his crew? I couldn't find anything on Felix or any verminocitors making it out alive. Kind of hoping for a Verminocitor short story from Jim in the future.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2015, 07:45:56 PM by Elemental Magus »
All Stories Come to A End in Time....or they get bored and end up in Shadows Fall

Offline PlatinaD

• Participant
    • View Profile
Re: Verminocitors
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2015, 10:28:00 PM »
I'd have to reread, but I do believe they sustained a crippling amount of casualties.

Offline knnn

• Special Collections Division
  • Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2015, 12:08:54 AM »
One wonders if their job is more important lower down.  Sure critters can climb, but habble Landing is after all a mile high.
DV Geek code:

DV knnn v1.2 YR4 FR3 BK++ RP+ JB+ TH WG+ CL(+) SW++++ BC- MC---(+) SH[Murphy+, Molly+]

Find out your Dresden Files "Purity" score: http://knnn.x10.mx/purity2/purity.html

Offline Moglorosh

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2015, 12:31:55 AM »
Felix isn't mentioned again after the Verms get flanked, so I assumed they were wiped out.