Author Topic: Duel with Reggie  (Read 5559 times)

Offline knnn

• Special Collections Division
  • Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
Re: Duel with Reggie
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2015, 07:54:07 PM »
Actually, this feels very similar to Tavi's situation with Kalarus Brencis Minoris back when they were both Academs (with Benedict playing the part of Max).  In the next book Reggie will still be an ass, but will gain political power (kinda like Commodore Rook) and be a minor antagonist.  Finally, he'll be in league (maybe "minioned") by the big bad.
DV Geek code:

DV knnn v1.2 YR4 FR3 BK++ RP+ JB+ TH WG+ CL(+) SW++++ BC- MC---(+) SH[Murphy+, Molly+]

Find out your Dresden Files "Purity" score: http://knnn.x10.mx/purity2/purity.html

Offline kisskiss

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2015, 12:33:19 AM »
It felt pretty much the same to me as well

Offline Dina

• Has Collapsed Into a Singularity of Posts (a.k.a, "The Dina")
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2015, 04:34:54 AM »
First, let me assure you that I loved this book. Then, I have to admit I've felt very disappointed when the duel was cancelled. I wanted to see it and I still want something to be said. I hope next book has the duel or at least a reference to Reggie. I am sure Reggie is still alive and still an ass.

In reference to something said a few posts ago, I wonder if the Spirearch is going to have some "award" for the group. I think they deserve at least a compensation.
Missing you, Md 

There are many horrible sights in the multiverse. Somehow, though, to a soul attuned to the subtle rhythms of a library, there are few worse sights than a hole where a book ought to be. Someone has stolen a book (Terry Pratchett)

Offline canpinter

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2015, 05:04:24 AM »
First, let me assure you that I loved this book. Then, I have to admit I've felt very disappointed when the duel was cancelled. I wanted to see it and I still want something to be said. I hope next book has the duel or at least a reference to Reggie. I am sure Reggie is still alive and still an ass.

In reference to something said a few posts ago, I wonder if the Spirearch is going to have some "award" for the group. I think they deserve at least a compensation.

i get the feeling hes going to keep it on the DL, grimm will get something as it would be to hard to hide predators role in the battle but i get the feeling hes going to want to have his new team of agents be less famouse so they can do there work better