Author Topic: Okc Area book club?  (Read 4229 times)

Offline Kael Tuckers 2nd

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
Okc Area book club?
« on: August 13, 2015, 01:27:02 PM »
 Hello ladies and gentlemen, I want to get a book club together. One thing I found here in recent history, is that no matter how many people I get interested  in the Dresden files,  I never have enough people to actually talk about the Dresden files. Not only that, it would be nice to have a group of people locally to talk about other books, possibly rp  with, and have overall good conversations about how we are going to survive whatever apocalypse is the subject of discussion that week. Anyone interested at lives in Oklahoma City area please get in contact with me via this message board, or private message.  If there's anyone who already has such a group together, I would love the invite.

Thank you, and have a nice day 😀
" Nothing is truly impossible. But there are a lot of things that are highly improbable, and suicidal to attempt. But never impossible" Me, and maybe The Doctor

Offline Quantus

• Special Collections Division
  • Needs A Life
  • He Who Lurks Around
    • View Profile
Re: Okc Area book club?
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2015, 02:50:22 PM »
Greetings and welcome to the Boards!

Check out the Mapping Thread where folks who are so inclined have listed their home locations.  Could be helpful to find folks for a more localized group. 
<(o)> <(o)>
        / \
      (o o)
   \==-==/

“We’re all imaginary friends to one another."

"An entire life, an entire personality, can be permanently altered by just one sentence." -An Accidental Villain

Offline Kael Tuckers 2nd

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
Re: Okc Area book club?
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2015, 02:57:51 PM »
 Thanks, he who lurks, I most definitely appreciate that.  One of these days I'm actually going to learn how to navigate outside the spoilers page.
" Nothing is truly impossible. But there are a lot of things that are highly improbable, and suicidal to attempt. But never impossible" Me, and maybe The Doctor