Linked Events

• Aeronaut's Windlass Release Party in Kansas City, MO: September 29, 2015

Author Topic: Aeronaut's Windlass Release Party in Kansas City, MO - 9/29/15  (Read 5525 times)

Offline Priscellie

• Timeline Chick and Industrious Little Gnome
  • The Gatekeeper
  • Seriously?
  • Icon by Daoine! <3
    • View Profile
    • Priscellie.com
Jim's signing tour (other locations TBA) for The Aeronaut's Windlass kicks off at Rainy Day Books!  From their site:

DATE & TIME:  Tuesday, September 29, 2015 at 7:00 PM

LOCATION:  Unity Temple on The Plaza, Sanctuary, 707 W 47th Street, Kansas City, Missouri 64112

ADMISSION PACKAGE:  $27.95 includes One Hardcover of The Aeronaut's Windlass, One Stamped Autographing Admission Ticket and One Guest Ticket (if needed).  It's your choice, for the same Price.  PURCHASE YOUR TICKET OR ORDER A SIGNED COPY HERE!

PLEASE NOTE:  The Publication & Sale Date for The Aeronaut's Windlass is Tuesday, September 29, 2015.  All Orders will be processed immediately.  Books and Tickets will be available for In-Store Pick-Up on Tuesday, September 29, 2015 until 2:00 PM. Doors will open for this Event at 6:00 PM at Unity Temple and our Sales & Service and Will Call Table will be available at 6:00 PM. You are welcome to select Will Call/At Event Pickup in your shipping option for this Launch Day Event.

Admission Packages are available for purchase through the links below.  You can also order anytime in-store at our Sales & Service Counter, or call 913-384-3126 to place a phone order.

EVENT FORMAT:  Jim Butcher will discuss his New Book, The Aeronaut's Windlass, and answer audience questions.  A Booksigning follows the Presentation.  A Stamped Admission Ticket is required for the Booksigning.

YES, WE SHIP AUTOGRAPHED AND INSCRIBED BOOKS WORLDWIDE!  Order an Author Autographed Book using the link below. Your Order will ship within a Day or two after the Author Event.  All Books are packed in bubble wrap and shipped in boxes.  International customers, E-mail Mailbox@RainyDayBooks.com for a shipping quote.  We ship using United States Postal Service International Priority Mail.

Offline Rasins

• Seriously?
  • Aid the younger and weaker.
    • View Profile
Re: Aeronaut's Windlass Release Party in Kansas City, MO - 9/29/15
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2015, 03:56:37 PM »
I'll be there.
At times I wish I had a clone, but then I realize, I could never live with that a-hole.

DV Rasins 2006 BK+++ RP++ JB++++ TH++++ WG+(+?) CL SW++ BC- MC---

Offline mbudzi

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2015, 10:15:57 AM »
Planning on being there with a coworker of mine all the way from oklahoma! ;D

Offline Priscellie

• Timeline Chick and Industrious Little Gnome
  • The Gatekeeper
  • Seriously?
  • Icon by Daoine! <3
    • View Profile
    • Priscellie.com
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2015, 05:34:04 AM »
Folks, be advised that Jim has an EXTREMELY early flight the next morning, and he might have to limit the number of books signed per person to ensure he gets more than two hours of sleep. Put some thought into what priority you'd rank your books in case he can only do one or two!