Author Topic: Signed Editions?  (Read 4188 times)

Offline Tami Seven

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
Signed Editions?
« on: March 04, 2015, 07:11:22 PM »
Saw The Cinder Spires: The Aeronaut's Windlass on Amazon and was wondering if there were going to be any signed editions?
War Cry -
"Thomas doesn't fight back, not even for an instant. In the end, it's not common sense that pulls me back from the brink, or even fear of being devoured by the Shoggoth....It's the look of unshakeable trust in my Brother's eyes, even as my hands tighten around his throat."

Offline slayn

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
Re: Signed Editions?
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2015, 07:56:58 PM »
I imagine the usual suspects will make announcements closer to the release date.

Offline egypt

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2015, 02:48:04 PM »
So Barnes and Noble has a "signed" version of this book on their website.  Does anyone know if this is an actual live signature or is it an auto pen, facsimile, etc?

Offline slayn

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile

Offline Priscellie

• Timeline Chick and Industrious Little Gnome
  • The Gatekeeper
  • Seriously?
  • Icon by Daoine! <3
    • View Profile
    • Priscellie.com
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2015, 07:41:32 AM »
Saw The Cinder Spires: The Aeronaut's Windlass on Amazon and was wondering if there were going to be any signed editions?

A bunch of the stores on Jim's tour allow folks to order signed, personalized copies.  I know Mysterious Galaxy does, and I seem to recall there being others as well.  Check out the list of tour stops and support an independent bookstore!

So Barnes and Noble has a "signed" version of this book on their website.  Does anyone know if this is an actual live signature or is it an auto pen, facsimile, etc?

Actual live signature!