Author Topic: Admiral Invincible book 7 up for sale  (Read 2458 times)

Offline The Deposed King

• Posty McPostington
  • Persuasion is the key to success.
    • View Profile
    • Luke Sky Wachter Blog
Admiral Invincible book 7 up for sale
« on: January 24, 2015, 01:59:59 AM »
http://www.amazon.com/Admiral-Invincible-Spineward-Sectors-Novel-ebook/dp/B00SNN9ZWK/ref=sr_1_23?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1422046364&sr=1-23

I just self-published book 7 of the Spineward Sectors Series on amazon.  Another one bites the dust!

The Deposed King
« Last Edit: January 24, 2015, 06:54:53 AM by The Deposed King »

Proverbs 22:7, "The rich rule over the poor, and the borrower is slave of the lender"

The Deposed King (a member of baen's bar)

Offline slrogers

• Participant
  • Learning the art from those that love the dance...
    • View Profile
    • A blog of my own
Re: Admiral Invincible book 7 up for sale
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2015, 02:02:13 PM »
Wow! Good job.

Offline slrogers

• Participant
    • View Profile
    • A blog of my own
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2015, 03:25:54 AM »
You always seem to do really well with each of the releases of your book:

Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #876 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#11 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Military > Space Fleet
#11 in Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Military > Space Fleet
#12 in Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Space Opera

Do you plan on releasing these in paper back and maybe gain an even bigger audience, by taking them to conventions were people who already know you might love to see you? (Or find an artist to help create graphic novel versions?) How do you grow bigger from here, or are you comfortable where you're at? (It looks like you are doing really well.)

Offline The Deposed King

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
    • Luke Sky Wachter Blog
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2015, 09:46:59 AM »
You always seem to do really well with each of the releases of your book:

Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #876 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#11 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Military > Space Fleet
#11 in Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Military > Space Fleet
#12 in Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Space Opera

Do you plan on releasing these in paper back and maybe gain an even bigger audience, by taking them to conventions were people who already know you might love to see you? (Or find an artist to help create graphic novel versions?) How do you grow bigger from here, or are you comfortable where you're at? (It looks like you are doing really well.)

Honestly I haven't researched the paper back option as much as I would have liked.  However everything I hear is high prices just to make a buck.  At this point it would feel too much like vanity to self-print paper backs, when I'm making a living off of just writing.

And yeah each book in the series does better and better than the previous ones.  As long as that's happening I'm not in a rush.

Could be the wrong attitude but that's where I'm at presently.

The Deposed King

Proverbs 22:7, "The rich rule over the poor, and the borrower is slave of the lender"

Offline slrogers

• Participant
    • View Profile
    • A blog of my own
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2015, 01:49:46 AM »
And yeah each book in the series does better and better than the previous ones.  As long as that's happening I'm not in a rush.

Thats cool. You get to do what you love and get paid well for it. Don't break a good thing that's working for you.

Offline slrogers

• Participant
    • View Profile
    • A blog of my own
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2015, 01:24:30 PM »
Congratulations to you and your brother on climbing the Author rankings on Amazon you're a celebrity now that your in the top 100. And every time I look you're even higher than the last time I looked:

Amazon Author Rank:
#78 in Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction

Good job!

Offline The Deposed King

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
    • Luke Sky Wachter Blog
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2015, 02:24:16 AM »
Hahahaha, after a release your rankings on everything shoot up.  At least as long as you get sales.

Thanks for the kind words,

The Deposed King