Author Topic: Raymond "Red" Reddington  (Read 1351 times)

Offline PatchR

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
Raymond "Red" Reddington
« on: September 23, 2014, 11:02:06 PM »
I was curious if fans of the Blacklist have tried to stat up Red (and the other characters) from NBC's Blacklist. I'm expecting insane levels of contacts/resources for Red, for example, or maybe only one of those high and stunts to move the other trappings over...

But he seems to be good at almost everything, and almost an inverse of the pyramid.
Administrator of Ragnorak NYC

Plays: Darius Caffrey

Offline Sanctaphrax

• White Council
  • Seriously?
    • View Profile
Re: Raymond "Red" Reddington
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2014, 04:24:33 AM »
I know nothing about Blacklist, but just from your post this Red guy sounds like a high FP mortal character. A good supply of Fate Points and a few stunts can make you very broadly capable, if you keep in mind that Good is professional-level.

Offline citadel97501

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2014, 06:33:55 AM »
Personally I think he would be mortal, with stunts regarding rapport especially with allowing it to intimidate and distract, Filthy Lucre, and Nose for Competence. 

Offline bobjob

• Posty McPostington
  • Bier, ja? Und mit Dusen-Dusen? Ja!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2014, 01:38:26 PM »
I'd build him similar to Marcone. He'd have a higher Rapport than Marcone just because of how he is portrayed on the show, always chatting about seemingly innocuous subjects to keep people off guard and building maneuvers and then tagging them for an Intimidate to get the piece of information he needs.
The entire Red Court was taken down by the new Winter Knight? From the lowliest pawn all the way up to the King? *puts on sunglasses* Knight to G7. Check mate.

Playing:
Shale Buckby