Author Topic: HELP  (Read 2069 times)

Offline Joefoe

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
HELP
« on: February 04, 2014, 03:39:39 PM »
I have tried to log in from my phone and it says my username does not exist. I have my acct permanently logged in elsewhere not sure if that is the issue

Offline iago

• The Merlin
  • Posty McPostington
  • I'm the site administrator.
    • View Profile
    • Deadly Fredly
Re: HELP
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2014, 03:42:01 PM »
Dunno what to tell you. Your account does, demonstrably, exist. :)
Fred Hicks
I own the board. If I start talking in my moderator voice, expect the Fist of God to be close on my heels. Red is my Fist of God voice.
www.evilhat.com * www.dresdenfilesrpg.com
Support this site: http://www.jim-butcher.com/store/

Offline Serack

• Special Collections Division
  • Posty McPostington
  • WoJ Rock Star!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2014, 12:21:13 AM »
I have tried to log in from my phone and it says my username does not exist. I have my acct permanently logged in elsewhere not sure if that is the issue

When you log in on your PC is it automatically populated by your browser and stuff?  My login information is not actually the same as my forum name.  Back in the day you could actually change your forum name and some time in 2010 or 2011 Iago nixed that.  When I switched computers I had to remember that my login wasn't "Serack" and had to scratch my chin a bit to remember the right one.

So you may be typing in "Joefoe" and have forgotten that your login is actually something else from way back in the day.  Or something...
DF WoJ Compilation
Green is my curator voice.
Name dropping "Serack" in a post /will/ draw my attention to it

*gnaws on the collar of his special issue Beta Foo long-sleeved jacket*

Offline knnn

• Special Collections Division
  • Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2014, 09:11:08 PM »
If what Serack says is correct, you may be able to recover your username by clicking on the "forgot your passord" link and specifying the email for your account.  There's a reasonable it will send you an email with you username on it asking for you to reset your password.

DV Geek code:

DV knnn v1.2 YR4 FR3 BK++ RP+ JB+ TH WG+ CL(+) SW++++ BC- MC---(+) SH[Murphy+, Molly+]

Find out your Dresden Files "Purity" score: http://knnn.x10.mx/purity2/purity.html