Author Topic: NaNoWriMo 2013  (Read 5568 times)

Offline Sandtigress

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
Re: NaNoWriMo 2013
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2013, 04:27:16 AM »
15k, plugging along, and there are plots!  And possible plots!  And people who have plots against people who have plots!  That's something!
Carlos Ramirez's Biggest Fan
(Other than himself, of course)

Offline KevinEvans

• Conversationalist
  • The Butterfly did it, Alt History
    • View Profile
    • My personal Author page
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2013, 09:40:56 AM »
I made the word count goal and validated.... The actual story is only about sixty percent done, but the annual NaNo productivity boost, has again provided motivation for the rest of the year.

Now I need to get back to the edits I have been ducking, I wish I could be a one pass and perfect writer.

Regards,
Kevin

Progression note, we are taking our first big advance and cruising to the Bahamas next Monday. A step at a time, but we are getting somewhere.
KHE
Are Tech articles written for a nonexistent town in an alternate universe, Fiction?

Offline trboturtle

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
    • Trboturtle's writing pad
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2013, 01:49:07 AM »
My own NaNoWriMo entry is, of right now, been valadated at 53,618 words. It's thirteen chapters done, but how many more is left to the future...... ;D

Craig
Author of 25+ stories for Battlecorps.com, the official website for Battletech canon stories.
Co-author of "Outcasts Ops: African Firestorm," "Outcast Ops: Red Ice," & "Outcast Ops: Watchlist"
http://thebattletechstate.blogspot.com

Offline Sandtigress

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2013, 11:56:18 PM »
I finished up at 42,000, but I figure that isn't too shabby for my first ever attempt and working as a full-time teacher besides.  I'm satisfied with it, I guess that's what really counts!
Carlos Ramirez's Biggest Fan
(Other than himself, of course)

Offline LizW65

• Posty McPostington
  • Better Red than dead...
    • View Profile
    • elizabethkwadsworth.com
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2013, 02:44:50 PM »
Got about 26K here. Had some interesting characters; damned if I could figure out what to do with them. It'll come, it'll come...
"Make good art." -Neil Gaiman
"Or failing that, entertaining trash." -Me
http://www.elizabethkwadsworth.com