Author Topic: Meta concept of how the DF will/is playing out [CD, MM and BAT Spoilers]  (Read 14045 times)

Offline Serack

• Special Collections Division
  • Posty McPostington
  • WoJ Rock Star!
    • View Profile
I'm starting to wonder if there will be future ramifications to Harry's decision to make himself corporeal near the end of GS.

This ties into Lea's existance in both the Mortal and "GS plane" in my mind.  I'm thinking about how Lea can be running around in the NN and go from where she normally might be chilling, and then traipse into a ghostly portion of the NN that parallels Chicago.  From her perspective, she might be tromping around in the Fae realms still, but Lea can percieve Agatha's influence on the ghostly "plane" and influence things there.  She might even be able to chose not to be burnt by the flames in Agatha's pocket portion of the NN, especially since Agatha has pretty much perished by then.  However, Harry's being there might conflict with that and cause the burning to transpire due to his perceptions of it doing so. 

So now not only has Harry traipsed around in the "GS plane," and the higher "angelic" plane, but he has chosen as a noncorporeal entity, to become corporeal in-between those experiences, and then went back to his physical body.  So Harry might not even have to open a "gateway" to get to those other "planes" but rather might be able to alter his reference frame so that he exists on more than one at a time not unlike Lea.

Of course this might come with a cost to his mortality or some such, but then he might have already chosen to take on that burden when he... corporealated (yah, I think I just made that one up) himself near the end of GS.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2013, 06:59:43 PM by Serack »
DF WoJ Compilation
Green is my curator voice.
Name dropping "Serack" in a post /will/ draw my attention to it

*gnaws on the collar of his special issue Beta Foo long-sleeved jacket*

Offline madness

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
Actually, I was talking about the storage rental space Harry hides Michael in.  The back wall of the storage room "coincidentally" opens up directly onto a "way".

Heck, what about Harry's basement?   You've got to assume that anyone stepping into the NN from there had to run into Lea's garden, otherwise what's the point?  How about Corpsetaker's NN defences?  If a portal opens to a different place depending on which wizard opens it, how can you ever have a single point of defence?

Within the personal demesne of a power it seems likely that they can enforce local rules and restrictions upon the fabric of said territory.

All of the areas that you mention are likely bits of territory that are shaped and ruled by the willpower and magic of powerful beings.