Author Topic: Nominate Some Nitpickers  (Read 9326 times)

Offline BumblingBear

• Posty McPostington
  • Rawr.
    • View Profile
Re: Nominate Some Nitpickers
« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2011, 12:54:56 AM »
::Waits for an answer with baited breath::

My group can't wait to hopefully be guinea pigs.

They're very excited about this.
Myself: If I were in her(Murphy's) position, I would have studied my ass off on the supernatural and rigged up special weapons to deal with them.  Murphy on the other hand just plans to overpower bad guys with the angst of her short woman's syndrome and blame all resulting failures on Harry.

Offline Shecky

• Bartender
  • O. M. G.
  • Feh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 28, 2011, 01:02:04 AM »
::Waits for an answer with baited breath::

What'd you bait it with? Cheese? Tuna? Vegemite? ;D
Official forum rules and precepts; please read: http://www.jimbutcheronline.com/bb/index.php/topic,23096.0.html

Quote from: Stanton Infeld
Well, if you couldn't do that with your bulls***, Leonard, I suspect the lad's impervious.

Offline BumblingBear

• Posty McPostington
  • Rawr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 28, 2011, 02:16:44 AM »
What'd you bait it with? Cheese? Tuna? Vegemite? ;D

Lol... given those three options, probably cheese. :P
Myself: If I were in her(Murphy's) position, I would have studied my ass off on the supernatural and rigged up special weapons to deal with them.  Murphy on the other hand just plans to overpower bad guys with the angst of her short woman's syndrome and blame all resulting failures on Harry.

Offline devonapple

• Posty McPostington
  • Parkour to YOU!
    • View Profile
    • LiveJournal Account
« Reply #33 on: April 28, 2011, 08:17:27 PM »
And it's out. Should we start nitpicking now? Or would you prefer we leave it alone?

My understanding was that we would be reviewing something before it went public. "Casefile: Night Fears" is totally public now.

We can certainly review and possibly give edits which will obligate a re-release, but I suspect the Nitpicker review process was either overlooked, or was intended for a later project.

"Like a voice, like a crack, like a whispering shriek
That echoes on like it’s carpet-bombing feverish white jungles of thought
That I’m positive are not even mine"

Blackout, The Darkest of the Hillside Thickets

Offline Sanctaphrax

• White Council
  • Seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 29, 2011, 01:18:40 AM »
Has anyone considered running Night Fears on the PbP forum?

Nitpick:

Toby Cranston's notes call his mental attack Superb to Epic. His Great Intimidation means that that should be Great to Fantastic. Also, the notes say Average initaitive, attack and defence whereas his skill list says that other skills default to Mediocre.

Suggestions:

Performance seems like another possibility for telling ghost stories.
Given the tone of the adventure, I think that Chris could make mental attacks on players with Glamours if he felt inclined. Spice up the ghost storytelling scene a bit.

Offline BumblingBear

• Posty McPostington
  • Rawr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 01, 2011, 08:50:46 AM »
Has anyone considered running Night Fears on the PbP forum?

Nitpick:

Toby Cranston's notes call his mental attack Superb to Epic. His Great Intimidation means that that should be Great to Fantastic. Also, the notes say Average initaitive, attack and defence whereas his skill list says that other skills default to Mediocre.

Suggestions:

Performance seems like another possibility for telling ghost stories.
Given the tone of the adventure, I think that Chris could make mental attacks on players with Glamours if he felt inclined. Spice up the ghost storytelling scene a bit.

If anyone GMs a new game I am down with playing.

-Just throwing that out there-

Offline Sanctaphrax

• White Council
  • Seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 11, 2014, 12:09:54 AM »
Unstickying this because it's old and the adventures came out ages ago so there's no need to nominate anyone anymore. If you think it should stay sticky, now's your chance to say so.