Author Topic: Join our brand new World of Darkness group in London, UK!  (Read 3052 times)

Offline PrometheanVigil

• Lurker
    • View Profile
Join our brand new World of Darkness group in London, UK!
« on: February 15, 2013, 06:42:57 PM »
Last week's session was a tremendous success and we welcomed two new members to our group!

London NWOD's 3rd session will be held on the 24/02/2013, between 13:00 GMT +0:00 (1PM in the UK) to 15:00 GMT +0:00 (3PM in the UK). London NWOD is based at The Pirate Castle, which is located in Camden Town in North-West London.

If you are interested in attending, email me as soon as possible at london.nwod@gmail.com . I will provide directions and other details to you once your email has been received. We welcome experienced gamers and new players alike! Players MUST be 18+ (safety and security reasons).

A £2 contribution towards the booking fee for the venue is required which you can -- and must -- pay on the date of the session. I will collect the money at the start of the session (or on your arrival if for any reason you are late) and I will then deposit the money at the venue directly at the end of the session.

If you know anyone at all who would also be interested in joining this group, you are welcome to bring them along to the session (provided they also contribute £2 on the day). If you are bringing someone along, please can you provide me with their contact details -- with their permission, of course.

That's it for now. I look forward to seeing you at our next session!

PLAYER FEEDBACK:

"I just wanted to say that I really appreciated the game yesterday.
I've not seen that style of game done very well before and you carried the day nicely. [...]
Just wanted to send some thanks
"

-- J.W