Author Topic: hello out there  (Read 10517 times)

Rages

hello out there
« on: May 27, 2006, 03:05:49 PM »
hello everyone! to state the bleedingly obvious i'm a new addition to Butcher-addicted-clan and since i doubt i'm the only one, i thought i might start the interaction by trying to get to know a little about everyone. i know the usual proceedure on new message boards is to lurk for a while, but i always found that creepy so you'll have to excuse any ignorance i may have.

so to get the ball rolling here's a little about me.

hi, my name's Rage (aka belle) and i'm a Dresden-o-holic  :D. my obsession started when i got my first dresden book form the local bookstore late last year. my bookstore is small and hardly gets anything new, so the first book i got was grave peril. after reading the first chapter i promptly called my bookstore and made them order in all the rest of the books. i've been happily addicted ever since.

more about me specifically - i'm a uni student who comes from a little bumkin town in the middle of nowhere, form a backwater country in the middle of nowhere. yes that's right i come from the land of weird mamals and vegemite, Australia!

so now that's over with hello to all the people from the mailling list, will you kindly share a little about yourselves with the rest of us mortals?  ;)

thanks guys!

Rages

Re: hello out there
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2006, 03:18:33 PM »
hmmm... just looked at the stats for number of topics on the front page, realised that 10 does not equal 66 and consiquently that this conversation does not belong in the site suggestions and support but probably in a member's section i can't get to yet coz my account hasn't come through yet.  ::)

alright mesa stupid - this is what i get for getting excited about finding more liketasted people out there. :-[ sorry!

Offline iago

• The Merlin
  • Posty McPostington
  • I'm the site administrator.
    • View Profile
    • Deadly Fredly
Re: hello out there
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2006, 05:32:08 PM »
Just let me know if your registration is still failing to come through.
Fred Hicks
I own the board. If I start talking in my moderator voice, expect the Fist of God to be close on my heels. Red is my Fist of God voice.
www.evilhat.com * www.dresdenfilesrpg.com
Support this site: http://www.jim-butcher.com/store/