Author Topic: Wild Hunt Carrier Template  (Read 4376 times)

Offline wyvern

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
Re: Wild Hunt Carrier Template
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2013, 08:18:26 PM »
So, did anyone else open up this thread expecting to see a discussion of what would happen if the wild hunt ran down an aircraft carrier - and the captain and crew decided to join the hunt?

...On topic, looks like a reasonable template & neat character concept.  Aspects are a good way of modelling slow changes and restrictions; if and only if you have a high discipline, then demonic co-pilot could be a good addition to the character, with the possibility of taking consequences like "What happened to my thumbs?".  (I've had one character with that power; worked out fairly well for her... but discipline was also her apex skill.  Not that that helped when she started slinging around demonic-co-pilot-empowered sponsored magic, but hey.)

Offline LeviathanZero

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
Re: Wild Hunt Carrier Template
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2013, 11:41:50 PM »
Actually, looking at it, I don't think you can get +2 from the drawbacks on Mantle of The Hunt due to already having Human Form earlier in the Template. You can get +1 for these being active uncontrollably, but I don't think you can double up on Human Form that way.

Updated the template :)

And Wyvern, that could be quite terrifying for any subs hiding nearby ;)
« Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 12:02:12 AM by LeviathanZero »