Author Topic: Connections-Hexenwolf belts, Love Hurt belts, Victor Sells, Blood Rites curse  (Read 7813 times)

wizard nelson

its that big collection of books thomas mentioned. yea LR is probably the teacher of the lesser talents like victor. but both sets of belts took a subtle and talented hand to make.

Offline 123456789blaaa

• Posty McPostington
  • Proud member of the Purple Court.
    • View Profile
its that big collection of books thomas mentioned. yea LR is probably the teacher of the lesser talents like victor. but both sets of belts took a subtle and talented hand to make.

How could LR teach people like Victor if he wasn't a practitioner?
Please, call me Count :).

Thanks go to Shecky for the nickname and Serack for the avatar ^,..,^

wizard nelson

How could LR teach people like Victor if he wasn't a practitioner?
not in the literal way, just enterduce them to it... why would raith keep a collection of books he can't use? :o obviously vicky didn't have alot of direct teaching cause he had such huge gaps in his basic knowledge.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2012, 01:02:24 PM by wizard nelson »

Offline Ms Duck

• Needs A Life
  • Duck of The Black Court
    • View Profile
not in the literal way, just enterduce them to it... why would raith keep a collection of books he can't use? :o obviously vicky didn't have alot of direct teaching cause he had such huge gaps in his basic knowledge.

bet ya a donut they were maggie sr's
Yeah, but Germans and Hungarians don't pull people's theories out of their sockets when they're challenged.  Ducks are known to do that.

That's been disabled. But I can still CALL you Fup Duck. -Shecky

wizard nelson

mmm ??? how about a whopper and a donut for desert? :o ;)

Offline kytheros

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
Some of them maybe .. but I think she'd've tried to get rid of as many of his books as she could have, or keep them from him in some way.  Some of them may also be books of information that he compelled out of her. But some (perhaps many) of them likely predate her taking up with Raith. Dude's old. Some centuries at minimum. Odds are pretty good he's picked up various texts along the way.

wizard nelson

Some of them maybe .. but I think she'd've tried to get rid of as many of his books as she could have, or keep them from him in some way.  Some of them may also be books of information that he compelled out of her. But some (perhaps many) of them likely predate her taking up with Raith. Dude's old. Some centuries at minimum. Odds are pretty good he's picked up various texts along the way.
yea, hence i add the whopper to sweeten my victory ;D shhh! don't ruin it or i'll make kytheros burgers instead >:(

Offline Cenphx

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
It seems odd to me that Lord Raith is allowed to keep these books. Its not a secret that he has them. I wonder why no one from the oblivion wars or the WC has destroyed them.

Offline Ms Duck

• Needs A Life
    • View Profile
It seems odd to me that Lord Raith is allowed to keep these books. Its not a secret that he has them. I wonder why no one from the oblivion wars or the WC has destroyed them.

because prior to maggies last spell, he scared the heck out of all those people?
Yeah, but Germans and Hungarians don't pull people's theories out of their sockets when they're challenged.  Ducks are known to do that.

Offline Cenphx

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
because prior to maggies last spell, he scared the heck out of all those people?
Yeah, agreed. Plus I'm sure it would have created a diplomatic headache for anyone to be caught acting against the head of the WCV. I wonder if, now that Lara is in charge, if the politician in her would keep the books for the potential power or whether the venator in her would destroy the ones that relate to targets of the Oblivion War...

All these secret books everywhere makes my fingers itch. I can't believe Harry hasn't ask Ebenezar if he could read Merlin's journals. I can't believe Thomas hasn't snuck a peak at LR's books.

After all, "no harm ever came from reading a book".  ;D

Offline Ms Duck

• Needs A Life
    • View Profile
Yeah, agreed. Plus I'm sure it would have created a diplomatic headache for anyone to be caught acting against the head of the WCV. I wonder if, now that Lara is in charge, if the politician in her would keep the books for the potential power or whether the venator in her would destroy the ones that relate to targets of the Oblivion War...

All these secret books everywhere makes my fingers itch. I can't believe Harry hasn't ask Ebenezar if he could read Merlin's journals. I can't believe Thomas hasn't snuck a peak at LR's books.

After all, "no harm ever came from reading a book".  ;D

wizard nelson

is lara a participant in the oblivion war? i know thomas is but i don't recall lara in that story.

Offline Ben de Wal

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
 she   sent thomas so she a step up from him :P