Author Topic: Expired Coupons for Overseas Military, or ECOM  (Read 3237 times)

Offline Berrylovely

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
Expired Coupons for Overseas Military, or ECOM
« on: December 13, 2012, 08:28:05 PM »
Hey everyone! I thought that all of you would be interested in something I found out.

I recently learned of a program called ECOM, or Expired Coupons for Overseas Military families. I do not know if any of you have heard of it, but I knew many of you might be interested and could possibly help. I am in the process of "adopting" a family to send coupons to. Families can use manufacturers coupons for up to 6 months after they expire! This means ones I would throw out or ones I would never use could possibly get some great use by helping a family who has moved overseas and could use the financial help WHILE they serve our country.

I think this is an awesome idea. They have a FB page that you can get more information from and "adopt" your own family if you want. If you aren't up to getting a family and have coupons I would LOVE for you to send them to me. My goal is to get some others to help me help a family and maybe even a HUGE box for a whole base.

Many of you have been in the military, have family in the military, or know someone serving our country. I've always wondered what I could do to show my thanks. I think that this will be a great treat and help for those who are far from the creature comforts of home.

Let me know if you can help me stock pile some coupons! PM if you want my address to send me some!!

Love and joy to you!~Berrylovely

http://www.jimbutcheronline.com/bb/index.php/board,48.0.html
« Last Edit: December 13, 2012, 09:08:51 PM by Berrylovely »
All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them.~Walt Disney

There can be only ONE of you for ALL time. Fearlessly Be Yourself.

..When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.~WHMS