Author Topic: Different Avatars?  (Read 45139 times)

Offline Phil Boswell

• Conversationalist
  • I for one welcome my new Feline Overlords…
    • View Profile
    • User:Phil Boswell @ Wikipedia
Re: Different Avatars?
« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2006, 08:48:57 AM »
Could we have a Mouse avatar?
Tough one!  I don't have any art that references Mouse just yet, but I'll make an icon if I do.
Fred, I'd really like a Mouse one as well. :-*
Do we have any pictures of what Mouse looks like? I'm having a hard time visualising him...
Phil

Offline Shiggy

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #31 on: June 25, 2006, 09:12:33 PM »
neminem - I don't mind if you 'gank' some of mine, just credit lj user monkeyscorpion or shiggysicons.  I'm sure Pricillie (sp) is the same, but you'd have to ask her.

Offline Priscellie

• Timeline Chick and Industrious Little Gnome
  • The Gatekeeper
  • Seriously?
  • Icon by Daoine! <3
    • View Profile
    • Priscellie.com
« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2006, 11:40:25 PM »
neminem - I don't mind if you 'gank' some of mine, just credit lj user monkeyscorpion or shiggysicons.  I'm sure Pricillie (sp) is the same, but you'd have to ask her.

Yup!  Anyone is free to gank any of my icons for LJ use, as long as they credit LJ user "Priscellie" (same as my id on this board) in the comments.

Offline Shiggy

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2006, 02:50:44 AM »
See! I knew I didn't spell that right! :D

Offline Priscellie

• The Gatekeeper
  • Seriously?
  • Icon by Daoine! <3
    • View Profile
    • Priscellie.com
« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2006, 03:13:17 AM »
See! I knew I didn't spell that right! :D

"Priscilla" + "Ellie" = Priscellie.  My real name is Priscilla, but because my best friend at age 12 convinced me that if I used my real name online, stalkers would kill and eat me, I introduced myself with the pseudonym "Ellie."  Three years later, I got fed up of hiding behind an alterego and came out.  My online friends nicknamed me "Priscellie" to poke fun at my paranoia. :D

Offline Shiggy

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2006, 06:02:43 PM »
Yes, I know how it is for friends to nickname you to make fun of your dysfunctions.  My real name is April.  I hate that, so I found out my name in Japanese is Shigatzu.  So my friends started calling me Shiggy, which if you think of it is like calling me Ape or Apey in English. (neither of which will I ever respond to). :)

Offline Priscellie

• The Gatekeeper
  • Seriously?
  • Icon by Daoine! <3
    • View Profile
    • Priscellie.com
« Reply #36 on: June 26, 2006, 10:14:53 PM »
Someone asked for a Mouse icon.  Here's a Caucasian puppy, one version still and one with a quote.  Note the velvet Elvis floor rug. :D

Also, someone (Mickey?) requested an animated icon of the fire flareup in the TV thread.  Feel free to suggest captions.  Danke to Kalium for the caps!

And a few variants of The Archive, because I felt like it (or rather, because I am indecisive).  Original image by everyone's favourite photographer of exceptionally creepy children, Loretta Lux, used without permission.  Mild photoshoppage (change of hair color) by me.

As always, if you want to use one of my icons for this or any forum, please upload the image to your own server or to Photobucket (or your favourite free image hosting site).  If you use one on LJ, credit lj user Priscellie.  Also, crediting Loretta Lux for the Archive icons and Kalium for the caps for the fire icon would be cool as well.

Offline Phil Boswell

• Conversationalist
  • I for one welcome my new Feline Overlords…
    • View Profile
    • User:Phil Boswell @ Wikipedia
« Reply #37 on: June 27, 2006, 11:51:45 AM »
Someone asked for a Mouse icon. Here's a Caucasian puppy, one version still and one with a quote. Note the velvet Elvis floor rug. :D
These are great.

Any chance of having them available here?
And a few variants of The Archive, because I felt like it (or rather, because I am indecisive). Original image by everyone's favourite photographer of exceptionally creepy children, Loretta Lux, used without permission. Mild photoshoppage (change of hair color) by me.
Isn't she just the cutest? Right up until she rips your throat out  ;D

HTH HAND
Phil

Offline Ghoulfish

• Conversationalist
  • What the Hell is a personal text????
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 15, 2006, 08:13:59 PM »
Is it possible to get more vamp and Bob-the-skull avatars

Just wondering

physics is Phun