Author Topic: Be Kind to Service Workers Day  (Read 3694 times)

Offline Lash Dresden

• Posty McPostington
  • Loneliness or solitude?
    • View Profile
Be Kind to Service Workers Day
« on: November 10, 2012, 03:46:27 AM »
Hopefully it's OK to post this here.  Trying to get people to do something nice for those who work in any service industry.

Day after black Friday, do something nice for the people who serve you.  Be Kind to Service Workers Day

On the day after Black Friday do something nice for the people serving you...your grocery super store cashier, the barista at the coffee shop on the corner,  the salespeople at your favorite clothing store, the girl in the fast food drive thru, the guy at the gas station, the dudes washing your car, the person who does your dry cleaning, your kid's teacher, the people that pick up your trash and deliver your mail.

<snip>

Be Kind To Service Workers Day also includes other people who provide service - teachers, nurses, doctors, librarians, cops, and those that pick up your trash even!

Everyone on this earth wants to feel like they matter.

Offline tuttman1234

• Needs A Life
  • King of Glomps *glompsyoujustby readingthisglomp*
    • View Profile
Re: Be Kind to Service Workers Day
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2012, 05:33:08 PM »
Likes this concept immensely.
Flower gleam and glow, let your power shine. Make the clock reverse, bring back what once was mine. Heal what has been hurt, change the fates design. Save what once was lost, bring back what once was mine, what once was mine.

For Mdodd. Rest in peace friend.

Drip, Drip, Drop.

Offline cheesemaster

• Conversationalist
  • What's in the bag, Wang?
    • View Profile
Re: Be Kind to Service Workers Day
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2013, 09:05:11 PM »
Anyone who is NOT kind to service workers should find a shoe full of cold poo when next they don their slippers. :) I say that with love.
“In my mind I am eloquent; I can climb intricate scaffolds of words to reach the highest cathedral ceilings and paint my thoughts. But when I open my mouth, everything collapses.”
― Isaac Marion