Author Topic: for RPG players!!!  (Read 3929 times)

Offline Dina

• Has Collapsed Into a Singularity of Posts (a.k.a, "The Dina")
    • View Profile
for RPG players!!!
« on: September 15, 2012, 04:12:12 PM »
My friend has created an application for throwing dice that is very accurate with real physics. He has spent a lot of time doing so, and that is why I am announcing it here. It only works for Windows Phone 7.5 or higher, but check it if you can, anyway.

It is called Hedron, here is the link http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/app/hedron/1a08eeae-2e89-414e-9dfc-e5250cbba25e

Please, check it!!! Do it for me...*pleading eyes* ((also, I think if you click in the "windows phone" add, he will receive some cents  :). But that is a bonus. Check the app, please. It is very good!))
Missing you, Md 

There are many horrible sights in the multiverse. Somehow, though, to a soul attuned to the subtle rhythms of a library, there are few worse sights than a hole where a book ought to be. Someone has stolen a book (Terry Pratchett)

Offline Alilisa

• Posty McPostington
  • True love never dies.
    • View Profile
Re: for RPG players!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2012, 04:46:54 PM »
I would but I only have a trac phone and I'm lucky if I can dial numbers on it :D
I believe in True Love, Susan and Harry will always be the one true love, because even reminders of that love will always remain.

"(Love) It lingers on in the energy of their lives, even when they are apart." (Blood Rites)

Offline Phid

• Posty McPostington
  • well... i will give anyone a hug...
    • View Profile
Re: for RPG players!!!
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2012, 01:14:34 AM »
^this.
but i will definitely talk to my friends with more intelligent phones. (rather than fones)
DV<Phid> V1.2 Yr4  Fr(.5) BK++ RP-  JB TH +++ WG CL++ !SW—BC++ MC+ SH[Mavra+, Molly++]