Author Topic: Suggest Topics Here!  (Read 50146 times)

Offline Tami Seven

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
Re: Suggest Topics Here!
« Reply #150 on: November 27, 2015, 04:42:23 PM »
« Last Edit: November 27, 2015, 10:41:18 PM by Tami Seven »
War Cry -
"Thomas doesn't fight back, not even for an instant. In the end, it's not common sense that pulls me back from the brink, or even fear of being devoured by the Shoggoth....It's the look of unshakeable trust in my Brother's eyes, even as my hands tighten around his throat."

Offline Serack

• Special Collections Division
  • Posty McPostington
  • WoJ Rock Star!
    • View Profile
Re: Suggest Topics Here!
« Reply #151 on: November 27, 2015, 05:08:48 PM »
For your consideration

*boggle* thank you so much for bringing my attention to that one.  Just in time too.  I really loved that topic when you published it.

Edit:  Hmmm, apparently I loved it so much I indexed the theory but not the topic (presumably because it wasn't locked yet)  It's linked in the index now too.

Edit2:  Just to discuss a positive application of how this topic qualified due to the earlier listed criteria:

• The topic was brought to my attention for archival after the locking period, but before auto-delete (barely I might add)
  • It is a very novel and creative theory
  • It references lore that might otherwise not be available to our members (South Indian martial arts in this instance)  Also, the picture changed the whole experience from a 2 line quickie to an eye-popping *wow* OP.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2015, 05:42:13 PM by Serack »
DF WoJ Compilation
Green is my curator voice.
Name dropping "Serack" in a post /will/ draw my attention to it

*gnaws on the collar of his special issue Beta Foo long-sleeved jacket*