Author Topic: Gravatar/Avatar  (Read 4846 times)

Offline Blaze

• Cloak maker to Wizards.
  • Seriously?
    • View Profile
Re: Gravatar/Avatar
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2012, 04:17:01 PM »
It will be easy to overtake my post count, CWG!  I actually go back and delete old posts that are no longer germane. 

Plus my plumbing exploded in my upstairs bathroom, so I will mostly be dealing with the aftermath of that for a few months at least.  (Drywall becomes wetwall becomes sludge.)

*HUGS*
Chi pò, non vò; chi vò, non pò; chi sà, non fà; chi fà, non sà; e così, male il mondo va.

cenwolfgirl

« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2012, 04:19:41 PM »
aw lol poor you
i was actualy joking it wont be till the end of the week that that even happens most likly
*hugs back* sluge is no fun

cenwolfgirl

« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2012, 01:50:34 PM »
told you it would take me till the end of the week
i almost feel bad
and ducks list now needs updating  ;D

Offline Thessaly

• Conversationalist
  • Moon Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2012, 07:59:24 PM »
Aha!

I was wondering how the issue of custom avatars would be resolved, given that I'd seen a few on the forums but couldn't for the life of me find any documentation elsewhere. I suppose I'm the sort that likes to resolve issues like appearance before presenting myself, so I had held off from reading the forums to avoid the temptation to post without a face (as it were). No Rorschach connotations intended.

I'm glad this topic was readily visible.
Apologies in advance to those that take out-of-milieu but established character names for their own, but I read it first and it stuck a chord. Zero sarcasm intended.