Author Topic: Ghost Story & Aftermath spoilers: Anyone notice... Toto?  (Read 9183 times)

Offline KevinSig

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
Re: Ghost Story & Aftermath spoilers: Anyone notice... Toto?
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2011, 10:31:17 AM »
No not impossible that she's telling the truth, just a bit unlikely.  And generally, Butcher hasn't had much in the way of unlikely things happen.

I mean, to save up money like that & never get a decent place to live, seems odd.  To me it seems like dream job & just walking away seems like a big deal.  Yet Marci did it without any second thought?

Then 2 characters act like there might be something up with her?  Another red flag for me.

All that means for me, is that I intend to keep an eye on her.  She might be legit, bit I don't think so.  As for who's pulling her strings, no idea.

Offline The Mighty Buzzard

• Posty McPostington
  • Unemployed in Greenland
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2011, 01:45:47 PM »
I think you're barking up the wrong tree.  Sorry, couldn't resist.
Violence is like duct tape.  If it doesn't solve the problem, you didn't use enough.

My web based NPC formatter, output suitable for copy/paste to boards and wiki, can be found here.

Offline KevinSig

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2011, 04:07:14 PM »
Woof you're wrong?  And I'm right?

Offline Rasins

• Seriously?
  • Aid the younger and weaker.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2011, 05:14:18 PM »
Gotta agree that I doubt that she's working for the Fomor.  I think the timing is to tight with Harry's disappearance, and that the Fomor don't seem to be that subtle.

Could she be working for Marcone?  I wouldn't put it past Marcone.  How he got his hooks into her though ... dunno.

I think she just may be a mind-mojo'd Black Council mole.  She was on Harry's team before. She got isolated by moving away.  They sent her back to get in the Alpha's good graces, and through the Alphas, Harry. 

Of course just about then, the RC stole Maggie and Harry got himslelf killed.  But it does feel right, the BC planting her.
At times I wish I had a clone, but then I realize, I could never live with that a-hole.

DV Rasins 2006 BK+++ RP++ JB++++ TH++++ WG+(+?) CL SW++ BC- MC---

Offline KevinSig

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2011, 10:05:52 PM »
Odd thought, but are ther any examples of Harry getting odd treatment from animals, while he had Lashiel's shadow?  Or the Denarians themselves?

Really a stretch, that I don't give credence myself, but could Marci have Lashiel's coin?  People are dead certain that WOJ is that Lash & Lashiel are in the book.  I've only seen the Lash comment & am apt to believe he might have only meant Lash.

Still, I suppose it's worth looking into.  Maybe I'll add Small Favor & Death Masks to my reread lists.