Author Topic: Chatroom... is it gone?  (Read 2289 times)

Offline The Deposed King

• Posty McPostington
  • Persuasion is the key to success.
    • View Profile
    • Luke Sky Wachter Blog
Chatroom... is it gone?
« on: August 15, 2011, 10:52:49 AM »
Is the chatroom gone for good or am I just too oblivious to find the link to it?

thanks for your consideration.

The Deposed King

Proverbs 22:7, "The rich rule over the poor, and the borrower is slave of the lender"

The Deposed King (a member of baen's bar)

Offline Shecky

• Bartender
  • O. M. G.
  • Feh.
    • View Profile
Re: Chatroom... is it gone?
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2011, 11:13:25 AM »
Neither one. With the changeover in the forum platform, there are a few issues with implementing the chatroom. It will be up and running as soon as those issues are rectified.
Official forum rules and precepts; please read: http://www.jimbutcheronline.com/bb/index.php/topic,23096.0.html

Quote from: Stanton Infeld
Well, if you couldn't do that with your bulls***, Leonard, I suspect the lad's impervious.

Offline iago

• The Merlin
  • Posty McPostington
  • I'm the site administrator.
    • View Profile
    • Deadly Fredly
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2011, 01:24:21 PM »
Neither one. With the changeover in the forum platform, there are a few issues with implementing the chatroom. It will be up and running as soon as those issues are rectified.

... and they need to be rectified by an external party, not me -- the module just doesn't install properly right now under the latest version of the forum software.
Fred Hicks
I own the board. If I start talking in my moderator voice, expect the Fist of God to be close on my heels. Red is my Fist of God voice.
www.evilhat.com * www.dresdenfilesrpg.com
Support this site: http://www.jim-butcher.com/store/

Offline The Deposed King

• Posty McPostington
  • Persuasion is the key to success.
    • View Profile
    • Luke Sky Wachter Blog
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2011, 02:38:28 PM »
... and they need to be rectified by an external party, not me -- the module just doesn't install properly right now under the latest version of the forum software.

Thank you Shecky and Iago for the update.

The Deposed King

Proverbs 22:7, "The rich rule over the poor, and the borrower is slave of the lender"

The Deposed King (a member of baen's bar)