Author Topic: Jim's 2011 Signing Tour (CONFIRMED!)  (Read 84453 times)

Offline ۞†Grey Warden†۞

• Needs A Life
  • For those who wander but are not lost!
    • View Profile
Re: Jim's 2011 Signing Tour (CONFIRMED!)
« Reply #180 on: August 03, 2011, 08:36:58 AM »
There's an idea! The guests wouldn't have liked the four hour commute, I'm afraid. But I had a good laugh over the idea of a baby shower in the corner, trying to ignore the rampaging Butcher fans.Unfortunately, she's not my best friend because we have similar tastes in books. She's my best friend because she's funny and speaks four languages. Dresdenian isn't one of them, though :-(

Dresdenian is going to be the basic soon, those who don't learn it will be ostracized from society              :D
Sir  Reginald.
I will miss you, my friend Mdodd. May you find peace.
Snowy,  I am rooting for you. I hope you remain happy and as comfortable as possible.

How many steps to the lighthouse?

MrsAWiggins05

« Reply #181 on: August 03, 2011, 02:29:26 PM »
Dresdenian is going to be the basic soon, those who don't learn it will be ostracized from society              :D
I'm all for that! What do I need to do to further the campaign? I'm a good grunt soldier.

Offline darthblu3

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: August 03, 2011, 10:49:28 PM »
So no NYCC appearance this year?  :( Or could it still be in the works?  :D

Offline Priscellie

• Timeline Chick and Industrious Little Gnome
  • The Gatekeeper
  • Seriously?
  • Icon by Daoine! <3
    • View Profile
    • Priscellie.com
« Reply #183 on: August 03, 2011, 10:57:42 PM »
So no NYCC appearance this year?  :( Or could it still be in the works?  :D

No NYCC appearance.  He generally doesn't do the big cons two years in a row, and he did NYCC last year.

Offline Alilisa

• Posty McPostington
  • True love never dies.
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: August 03, 2011, 11:00:31 PM »
does he do little cons, like the Madison, WI one ever?
I believe in True Love, Susan and Harry will always be the one true love, because even reminders of that love will always remain.

"(Love) It lingers on in the energy of their lives, even when they are apart." (Blood Rites)

Offline Priscellie

• Timeline Chick and Industrious Little Gnome
  • The Gatekeeper
  • Seriously?
  • Icon by Daoine! <3
    • View Profile
    • Priscellie.com
« Reply #185 on: August 04, 2011, 12:22:11 AM »
does he do little cons, like the Madison, WI one ever?

Each yeah, he generally does one big con and a couple smaller ones.  Well, except 2012.  He won't be doing any cons next year.  He needs a break! :D

Offline Alilisa

• Posty McPostington
  • True love never dies.
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: August 04, 2011, 12:41:05 AM »
I can totally understand that...hmmmm...how about he and Shannon stop by for a home-made supper and a few days sitting out by our new pool, maybe a bonfire and maybe a weekend up at the trailer (on the Mississippi River) fishing for a weekend too? :D  (something we do a lot during the summer, they'd all be welcome anytime, we always have fun up there, nice place to get away, and we never turn anyone down :))
I believe in True Love, Susan and Harry will always be the one true love, because even reminders of that love will always remain.

"(Love) It lingers on in the energy of their lives, even when they are apart." (Blood Rites)

MrsAWiggins05

« Reply #187 on: August 04, 2011, 11:56:30 AM »
I can totally understand that...hmmmm...how about he and Shannon stop by for a home-made supper and a few days sitting out by our new pool, maybe a bonfire and maybe a weekend up at the trailer (on the Mississippi River) fishing for a weekend too? :D  (something we do a lot during the summer, they'd all be welcome anytime, we always have fun up there, nice place to get away, and we never turn anyone down :))
Sounds great! May we come too?

Offline Alilisa

• Posty McPostington
  • True love never dies.
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: August 04, 2011, 04:58:21 PM »
Sure, the more the merrier!

Offline Trent Smith

• Lurker
    • View Profile
    • Write nonsense
« Reply #189 on: August 05, 2011, 06:08:45 AM »
I wish he'd come to Florida. Georgia's just to far of a drive for me.
- Trent Smith

MrsAWiggins05

« Reply #190 on: August 05, 2011, 12:02:45 PM »
Sure, the more the merrier!
*Booking my bunk or couch now!!*

Offline WhoWalksBehind

• Participant
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: August 05, 2011, 05:03:22 PM »
Why oh why won't he come to Texas? Don't be scared we have only had 50+ days over 100 degrees with no end in sight! Come on Jim, give us some face time down South.  :'(

Offline Alilisa

• Posty McPostington
  • True love never dies.
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: August 08, 2011, 04:17:29 PM »
we actually have 2 couches and there's a futon on the porch (closed in one of course) and 2 bedrooms with beds in them also :)

Offline Bayani

• Participant
  • Financial Vigilante
    • View Profile
    • Division 401 Group Page
« Reply #193 on: August 08, 2011, 04:32:48 PM »
Goodness. That's alot of sleeping space.

Offline Alilisa

• Posty McPostington
  • True love never dies.
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: August 08, 2011, 05:59:29 PM »
:D  That's why I offered a place for anyone who wanted to come up for rest and relaxation..plus my brother has the trailer above ours, so that adds another 2 bedrooms and another futon and pullout in his living room too...LOTS of room.

HEY Jim, if you want to use that trailer, you'd have your own privacy!  There you go!