Author Topic: "unread posts since last visit" - wanted to say thanks  (Read 6653 times)

Offline neminem

• Participant
    • View Profile
"unread posts since last visit" - wanted to say thanks
« on: April 06, 2007, 11:22:19 PM »
So, I haven't been here in many ages, and there are a lot of reasons for that (schoolwork, a girlfriend for the first time ever, getting addicted to Kingdom of Loathing), but one of the biggest reasons was that, unlike other forums I frequented, this one made it a pain to look through only threads with new posts. Well, apparently that was fixed ages ago, but after I stopped checking.

Anyway, I was midway through White Night, when I was compelled to pop by here again for the first time in a while, to check whether anyone had mentioned a thought I had (incidentally, someone had: I was happy about that, and have now put a watch on that thread)... first thing I noticed: that option is enabled now! So I just felt the need, for whoever was responsible for enabling it, to thank that person for bringing me back here.

Of course, the fact that the age-old community over at OverClocked Remix has been steadily, and rather quickly, dying... that helps the process of me returning here, too.