Author Topic: Were-Form Catch and Inhuman Toughness/Recovery  (Read 3985 times)

Offline MyNinjaH8sU

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
Re: Were-Form Catch and Inhuman Toughness/Recovery
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2011, 08:13:09 PM »
Wood from a Mountain Ash is the bane of the Were-bear in my game. It comes from a legend in Scandinavia, where his family (of theriomorphs) is from. Apparently, the locals were told to plant them outside their homes to keep werewolves at bay. He's susceptible to weapons made from the wood, as well as treating the entire plant as highly toxic if ingested (such as a brewed tea from the leaves...)

Offline Vryce

• Conversationalist
  • You suck. You suck diseased moose wang, Marcone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2011, 02:01:10 PM »
Story in Side jobs with Murphy and Billy shows that Billy now has
(click to show/hide)
….  But cant remember is there was any talk of his catch in that story…. Thought?
Prey is Prey.  The fact it is human, in this case, does not make it any more difficult.  Intellect, Like instinct can be anticipated, manipulated…

Offline evileeyore

• Conversationalist
  • PIZZA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2011, 03:00:38 PM »
Story in Side jobs with Murphy and Billy shows that Billy now has
(click to show/hide)
….  But cant remember is there was any talk of his catch in that story…. Thought?

Yup, zero talk of his Catch.

I'd consider going with Silver in his case.  Silver was a legendary metal, reputed to be effective against all sorts of nasties back in the days of mythology.

Offline Vryce

• Conversationalist
  • You suck. You suck diseased moose wang, Marcone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2011, 03:02:59 PM »
I thought the same, but then thought that he has been working with Dresden, and talking a lot about how what he does is he just cast one Spell very very well…  If magic is perception and belief would magic be his catch?
Prey is Prey.  The fact it is human, in this case, does not make it any more difficult.  Intellect, Like instinct can be anticipated, manipulated…