Author Topic: Jim's 2011 Schedule  (Read 58536 times)

Offline Priscellie

• Timeline Chick and Industrious Little Gnome
  • The Gatekeeper
  • Seriously?
  • Icon by Daoine! <3
    • View Profile
    • Priscellie.com
Jim's 2011 Schedule
« on: January 08, 2011, 04:42:50 PM »
Jim's 2011 Agenda:

Jim and Shannon will be Guests of Honor at MarsCon 2011
Williamsburg, VA
January 14-16th, 2011
http://www.marscon.net/

Jim and Shannon will be special guests at NorWesCon
SeaTac, WA
April 21-24, 2011
Details at http://www.norwescon.org/

He is considering attending San Diego Comic Con, but that has not been confirmed.

Go HERE to see Jim's signing tour!
« Last Edit: July 05, 2011, 05:33:56 PM by Priscellie »

Offline Priscellie

• The Gatekeeper
  • Seriously?
  • Icon by Daoine! <3
    • View Profile
    • Priscellie.com
Re: Jim's 2011 Schedule
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2011, 01:03:14 PM »
According to Shannon, these two events are the only conventions Jim is currently slated as attending this year.  He may do San Diego Comic Con, also, but that hasn't been confirmed at this stage.

We'll announce Jim's signing tour as soon as the information is available.

Offline Kel

• Participant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2011, 12:05:50 AM »
Priscellie, Thank you very much for the 2011 thread. :)
~True gold fears no fire~

"Keeper of Naps... damn, wrong board."

Offline Ghsdkgb

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2011, 04:10:39 PM »
According to Shannon, these two events are the only conventions Jim is currently slated as attending this year.  He may do San Diego Comic Con, also, but that hasn't been confirmed at this stage.

We'll announce Jim's signing tour as soon as the information is available.

Maaaaan way to keep a guy in suspense. I'm finally earning enough money with enough free time to attend ComicCon for the first time ever this year, and it'd make my everything if Jim were there on top of everything else.

*bites nails*
"I am responsible for more than my own fun."

Offline Priscellie

• The Gatekeeper
  • Seriously?
  • Icon by Daoine! <3
    • View Profile
    • Priscellie.com
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2011, 02:29:46 PM »
Added!

Book Release Event -- Q&A and Signing:
July 26, 2011, at 7:00 PM
Unity Temple on The Plaza, Sanctuary
707 W 47th Street
Kansas City, Missouri
Requires a $27.95 ticket (includes one Hardcover copy of Ghost Story, one Stamped Admission Ticket, and one Guest Ticket if needed).
http://www.rainydaybooks.com/JimButcher

Hopefully we'll have more to announce soon.

Offline Priscellie

• The Gatekeeper
  • Seriously?
  • Icon by Daoine! <3
    • View Profile
    • Priscellie.com
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2011, 01:27:58 PM »
Another big appearance is almost confirmed.  Hopefully, I'll be able to post something in the next week or so.

Offline Priscellie

• The Gatekeeper
  • Seriously?
  • Icon by Daoine! <3
    • View Profile
    • Priscellie.com
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2011, 10:23:17 PM »
Tidied up the thread.  Remember, all pleas for Jim to visit [insert name of city here] go to the Where would YOU like Jim to appear? thread.

Offline Orbweaver

• Posty McPostington
  • Let the games begin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2011, 05:53:38 PM »
Here's to hoping Jim stays safe on his trip to Missouri. I have relatives there, and the swath of destruction being done by tornadoes right now is terrifying, considering I'll be visiting in August.  :'(
In a world of black, white, and grey's... I'd be bright freaking purple. Resident Female Forum Denarian.

Offline realquiet

• Participant
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2011, 08:54:07 PM »
Here's to hoping Jim stays safe on his trip to Missouri. I have relatives there, and the swath of destruction being done by tornadoes right now is terrifying, considering I'll be visiting in August.  :'(

He lives in Missouri, near Kansas City. The St. Louis area (where the recent tornadoes hit) is on the opposite side of the state.

I'm sure the tornadoes will no longer be an issue by August.

Offline Orbweaver

• Posty McPostington
  • Let the games begin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2011, 02:20:42 AM »
He lives in Missouri, near Kansas City. The St. Louis area (where the recent tornadoes hit) is on the opposite side of the state.

I'm sure the tornadoes will no longer be an issue by August.

Can't really tell Mama Nature how she should behave, but thanks for the vote of confidence.
In a world of black, white, and grey's... I'd be bright freaking purple. Resident Female Forum Denarian.

Offline Wizard H

• Posty McPostington
  • A.K.A. Wizard H
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2011, 09:01:44 PM »
Hey Priscillie, just a FYI, did you know that the KC, MO release party isn't on the Calendar?  I went to look up the date and time and it's all blank.
It's like Harry Potter got drunk and lost his virginity to the Ghostbusters.-Denarian XD
DV Wizard H V1.2 YR10 FR4 BK+++ RP++ JB++ TH++ WG+++ CL+++ SW+ BC++ MC++++ SH[Murphy+++++,Molly++,Lara+,Mab--,Maeve---] TT! MS++ MsD-- FF+++

Offline Priscellie

• The Gatekeeper
  • Seriously?
  • Icon by Daoine! <3
    • View Profile
    • Priscellie.com
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2011, 02:23:33 AM »
Hey Priscillie, just a FYI, did you know that the KC, MO release party isn't on the Calendar?  I went to look up the date and time and it's all blank.

As it's part of the "tour," I'm not posting it until I have the full tour list.  I assumed at the time that the full tour list would be forthcoming shortly after that one signing notice slipped out, but that wasn't the case. :D

Offline Wizard H

• Posty McPostington
  • A.K.A. Wizard H
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2011, 01:41:02 PM »
As it's part of the "tour," I'm not posting it until I have the full tour list.  I assumed at the time that the full tour list would be forthcoming shortly after that one signing notice slipped out, but that wasn't the case. :D
Ah. OK, that makes more sense now.  I hope they'll be releasing the full schedule soon.  It's getting to be that time of year if Jim's not coming to St Louis I need to start saving for a trip to KC.  That is a lot of gas. >.<
It's like Harry Potter got drunk and lost his virginity to the Ghostbusters.-Denarian XD
DV Wizard H V1.2 YR10 FR4 BK+++ RP++ JB++ TH++ WG+++ CL+++ SW+ BC++ MC++++ SH[Murphy+++++,Molly++,Lara+,Mab--,Maeve---] TT! MS++ MsD-- FF+++

Offline LogicMouseLives

• Posty McPostington
  • Hop on the logic train!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2011, 05:24:59 PM »
Ah. OK, that makes more sense now.  I hope they'll be releasing the full schedule soon.  It's getting to be that time of year if Jim's not coming to St Louis I need to start saving for a trip to KC.  That is a lot of gas. >.<

*Gives Wizard H the hairy eyeball*
You think that's a lot of gas? I'm seriously considering coming down to KC from Minneapolis if he doesn't come any closer!
Now that's a lot of gas.

LML
GENERATION 25: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

DV LogicMouseLives v1.1 YR4.5FR4 BK++++ JB+ TH(+++) WG CL BC- SH [Murphy+++ Molly--] RP++ MC----FF++++

Offline Shecky

• Bartender
  • O. M. G.
  • Feh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2011, 05:58:48 PM »
*Gives Wizard H the hairy eyeball*
You think that's a lot of gas? I'm seriously considering coming down to KC from Minneapolis if he doesn't come any closer!
Now that's a lot of gas.

LML

Now let's not start comparing, or I'll have to tell you how my driving out to Columbia MO from NJ was MORE gas. ;D It's all relative - if you're cash-strapped, a few extra hours' driving IS a lot of gas.
Official forum rules and precepts; please read: http://www.jimbutcheronline.com/bb/index.php/topic,23096.0.html

Quote from: Stanton Infeld
Well, if you couldn't do that with your bulls***, Leonard, I suspect the lad's impervious.