Author Topic: Spare Character Concepts  (Read 84621 times)

Offline Sanctaphrax

• White Council
  • Seriously?
    • View Profile
Re: Spare Character Concepts
« Reply #90 on: March 14, 2011, 03:21:22 AM »
I like Sokan. I think I might just steal him.

PS: I think that you wrote -1 for Total Refresh when you meant 1.
PPS: The aspects contain a couple of typos. The capitalization is off, and you wrote "your" where "you're" would be more appropriate.
PPPS: Sorry about the nitpicking.
PPPPS: Why did you choose Ambushes as a catch?
PPPPPS: This is rather too many post-scripts, isn't it?

Offline ways and means

• Posty McPostington
  • What Lies in the Truth, what truth in the Lies.
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: March 14, 2011, 04:01:19 AM »
The reason for the Ambush catch was due to the inspiration of the character, he was inspired by a character called Hisoka (think a psychotic trolling version of Gambit) from a manga called hunter x hunter. The character Hisoka never lost a fight other than when he was ambushed, so that is where I got the catch from. When I figure out how to get back into my old account I will change the grammatical errors, by the way do you know how to get in contact with the adminstrator of the site?
« Last Edit: March 14, 2011, 04:04:51 AM by ways and means »
Every night has its day.
Even forever must come to an end....
I think.

Offline Sanctaphrax

• White Council
  • Seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: March 14, 2011, 04:11:58 AM »
Oh, you're bitterpill/Tame Knight?

I never realized. But now that you mention it, your posts are quite similar.

Anyway, I think that the user called Iago is the admin. You can probably message him like any other user.

By the way, would you recommend Hunter x Hunter? I'm vaguely familiar with it, but I haven't read any.

Offline ways and means

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: March 14, 2011, 04:22:41 AM »
Hunter X Hunter is a pretty good manga if you like shounen manga its biggest flaw is its awful Art style.
Every night has its day.
I think.

Offline Richard_Chilton

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: March 14, 2011, 09:22:50 AM »
Iago is the owner of the forums (he runs them for Jim).

He is also Fred Hicks of Evil Hats - a.k.a. the guy behind the Dresden RPG.

Richard

Offline admiralducksauce

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: March 21, 2011, 07:40:36 PM »
Sanctaphrax asked if I would post the characters from my Highway to Hell campaign here.  I don't actually have their full sheets, the players do, so I've noted what I do remember but it's possible and likely I'm missing details:

All the following PCs are at 7 refresh.  I forgot the fancy-pants name for that level. "Water Wings" or "Pool Noodle" or something. :)

Everyone also has Fair Driving.  I remember that because I remember thinking it was weird how that all came out even.

Bill Stockburn
Supernatural Scholar on the Prowl
Former Host of Pantagruel
Sweet Ride
Living Occult Encyclopedia
Knows a Guy Who Can Get That
Denarians on My Trail
Bad Eyes, Good Shotgun

Great at Lore, Guns
No Stunts

Carter Mews
Arcane Acquisitions Expert
Why Buy When You Can Steal
Family Jewels
Cain and Abel
Good, Bad, I’m the Guy With the Goods
It Wasn’t Me, It Was the One-Armed Man
Mindfucked by the Magick 8-Ball

Great at Burglary, Lore
Item of Power (ring with Supernatural Sense: magic items)
Cat Burglar: Use Burglary instead of Stealth when hiding or skulking

Scott Specter
Mean Motherbleeping Servant of God
On a Mission From God
Outlaws to the End
Path of the Righteous Ex-Con
Driven By Redemption
Occult of Personality
By the Skin of My Teeth

Great at Conviction
Righteousness
Holy Touch
The Sight

Clayton Haycock James
Marine Recon Biker
Wrecked as a Soldier
Fights Like an Engine
Been Through the Wringer
Knock Me Down But Never Out
Where Did You Come By That?
Renegade

Great at Fists, Endurance
Footwork: Use Fists to dodge instead of Athletics
No Pain No Gain: 1 additional mild physical consequence
No Guts No Glory: 1 additional moderate physical consequence
Thick-Skinned: 1 additional physical stress box
Tough as Nails: Armor:1 vs blunt trauma (knives and guns and such ignore this)

Jimmy Pale Wolf
Shaman Vigilante
I Bite Off More Than I Can Chew
Ancestral Tomahawks of the Cherokee
Crusader
More Than One Way to Stake a Vampire
Liquid Courage
Literally Marked by Power

Great or Good across Weapons, Conviction, Lore, and Discipline
Channeling (Spirit)
Thaumaturgy
1 Offensive Focus (tomahawk)
1 Defensive Focus (another tomahawk) - these would be the Ancestral Tomahawks of the Cherokee mentioned in Jimmy's aspects

Offline Chris_Fougere

• Participant
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: March 21, 2011, 08:16:05 PM »
Some of the characters from our first foray into Dresden and the Fate system.

Young Dragon Runaway
High Concept - Young Dragon Making Her Own Way
Trouble - You're Not The Boss Of Me
Other Aspects - Daddy's Girl, Between a Rock And A Hard Place, Hidden In Plain Sight, The Mortal World is a Dark Place, Actions Have Consequences...For Others

Skills
Superb - Intimidation, Might
Great - Fist, Athletics
Good - Alertness, Endurance
Fair - Deceit, Discipline
Average - Empathy, Conviction

Refresh - 8
Claws (-1)
Breath Weapon (-2)
Wings (-1)
Human Guise (0)
Inhuman Recovery (-2) (Player is still thinking about The Catch)

Final Refresh - 2

Paul Benson
High Concept - Cop by Day, Were by Night
Trouble - Lone Wolf Surrounded By Unbelievers
Other Aspects - Born Radical, Eyes Wide Open, Not On Either Side, Supernatural Forces Can Be Molded...Sometimes, Darkness Comes in Shades.

Skills (Human)
Great - Discipline, Alertness
Good - Investigation, Athletics, Scholarship
Fair - Stealth, Rapport, Fists, Conviction
Average - Guns, Empathy, Endurance, Contacts, Presence

Skills (Wolf)
Great - Fists, Alertness
Good - Stealth, Athletics, Endurance
Fair - Investigation, Presence, Empathy, Conviction
Average - Guns, Rapport, Contacts, Scholarship, Discipline

Refresh 8

Powers
Beast Change (-1)
Echoes of the Beast (-1)
Human Form (+1)
     Inhuman Speed (-2)
     Inhuman Recovery (-2), Catch: Holy Auras
     Claws (-1)

Final Refresh - 2
« Last Edit: March 21, 2011, 08:27:14 PM by Chris_Fougere »

Offline Sanctaphrax

• White Council
  • Seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: March 22, 2011, 08:42:46 PM »
Thank you.

Offline ways and means

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 04, 2011, 12:42:06 AM »
Name: Cain Saint/ the Demon of the Desert (Submerged)
High Concept: Mercenary scion of a Jinni.  
Trouble: Eyes too big for his stomach
Aspects: Blackest heart in the desert, His father’s trusty old shotgun, And still he gets the girl, Shameless gadgeteer, Overkill libido.

Skills
Superb: Guns, Athletics
Great: Survival, Craftsmanship
Good: Endurance, Deceit
Fair:  Presence, Drive, Conviction
Average: Resources, Contacts, Fists, Weapons, Scholarship

Powers
[-1] Rocket Powered Winch – Treat like a Wings as long as there is something above him
[-2] Glamour
[-4] Supernatural Speed

Shotgun [-1]
+2 for obvious item of power
It is what is: a +3 weapon Winchester Shotgun
[-2] Jinn Fire Super Exploding Buck: Cain’s Shotgun is never empty, does +2 damage and he can use his shotgun to hit everything an entire zone for a -2 to accuracy.
[-1] True Aim

Stunts:
Balloon Illusionist: You can roll craftsmanship instead of deceit for the seeming’s part of glamour.  

Final Refresh -1
« Last Edit: April 04, 2011, 07:24:12 AM by ways and means »
Every night has its day.
I think.

Offline BumblingBear

• Posty McPostington
  • Rawr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: April 04, 2011, 05:25:46 AM »
Name: Cain Saint/ the Demon of the Desert (Submerged)
High Concept: Mercenary scion of a Jinni.  
Trouble: Eyes too big for his stomach
Aspects: Blackest heart in the desert, His father’s trusty old shotgun, And still he get the girl, Shameless gadgeteer, Overkill libido.

Skills
Superb: Guns, Athletics
Great: Survival, Craftsmanship
Good: Endurance, Deceit
Average: Resources, Contacts, Fists, Weapons, Scholarship

Powers
[-1] Rocket Powered Winch – Treat like a Wings as long as there is something above him
[-2] Glamour
[-4] Supernatural Speed

Shotgun [-1]
+2 for obvious item of power
It is what is: a +3 weapon Winchester Shotgun
[-2] Jinn Fire Super Exploding Buck: Cain’s Shotgun is never empty, does +2 damage and he can use his shotgun to hit everything an entire zone for a -2 to accuracy.
[-1] True Aim

Stunts:
Balloon Illusionist: You can roll craftsmanship instead of deceit for the seeming’s part of glamour.  

Final Refresh -1

I think I may steal this character to use as an NPC!  he he
Myself: If I were in her(Murphy's) position, I would have studied my ass off on the supernatural and rigged up special weapons to deal with them.  Murphy on the other hand just plans to overpower bad guys with the angst of her short woman's syndrome and blame all resulting failures on Harry.

Offline ways and means

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: April 04, 2011, 08:21:23 AM »
I think I may steal this character to use as an NPC!  he he

Cool.
Every night has its day.
I think.

Offline Richard_Chilton

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 20, 2011, 08:10:56 PM »
I keep forgetting that this thread exists....

Here's a SHAZAM inspired character, first posted at http://www.jimbutcheronline.com/bb/index.php/topic,25409.msg1078814.html

Name: William Justice Smith (Goes by Billy J Smith) or Justice Knight
Template: Scion (or other - he doesn't know for sure)
High Concept Aspect: I Am the Justice Knight's Disguise
Trouble Aspect: I'm Just A Kid

Background:
Long ago there was the embodiment of Justice, known as the Justice Knight... Maybe.  Or maybe there was an aspect of justice that was tied to an old god, or maybe it was something from the Nevernever.  The memories are vague and only come in dreams.

More importantly, this is the story of Billy J.

He was dropped off at a children's services office as infant.  The only clue to his identity was card that said "Hi.  My name is William Justice Smith.  Please care for me.".  After an inconclusive investigation it was assumed that he was the product of a teen pregnancy and he was sent into foster care.  Six months later he was adopted by the Smith family (was the name a coincidence?), and would have had a happy childhood, save for a car accident that happened when he was 7.  Billy J has no memories of that day or how he survived when the car had a head on collision with a semi, but his parents weren't so lucky.

After losing his parents, Billy J ended up with his mother's family, passed around between aunts and uncles and cousins.  Most of them living on the wrong side of town and couldn't really afford to support another kid.  It wasn't that they didn't like the boy, but Billy J wasn't a blood relative. 

Passed around, Billy J got used to being overlooked

Phase Aspect: No One Notices Me

Rising Conflict:
One day, when Billy J's cousins were being mean to him just cause, he broke into tears.  Finding a quiet place to hide he sob away, but then a sound penetrated his sorrow: gunshots.  Someone was shooting.  Power flooded through Billy J and with that power came a rush of memories.  Memories of another place.  Memories of being hunted, of needing to hide, of that hiding place being Billy J.

Something happened.  Billy J disappeared and in his place was an adult clad in glowing blue armour.  Justice Knight walked once more.

Justice Knight dealt with the shooters... Well, he chased the car that the drive by shooters had used.  He didn't catch it, but he drove the shooter off (actually they were leaving anyway and didn't notice him).   Once they were gone Justice Knight returned to where Billy J had hidden and Billy J was back.

Back with his clothes soaked through with gunk.   It was evil smelling and bad looking gunk.  As Billy J was trying to deal with the revelation that he was Justice Knight, one of his aunts found him and scolded him for getting so dirty.  The gunk didn't last long (it was concentrated ectoplasm) but it lasts long enough for Billy J to get a bath and clean clothes.

Phase Aspect: Justice Knight Is There When Needed

The Story: Justice Knight Steps Out
After that first time, Billy J tried to call up the powers of Justice Knight.  With practice he found that he could call the being out, but each time he changed back to Billy J he was covered with that strange gunk.  At least his clothes were.  A couple of times he changed nude behind closed doors and the gunk didn't appear when he changed back.  Billy J has thought about buying clothes for Justice Knight, but the roadblocks proved too hard to overcome.  In Billy J's mind, the problem is clear: "I don't have the money to buy clothes, and if I did then I wouldn't know the size to buy, and if I knew the sizes I'm not sure that the clothes would become blue armour, and even if I could do all that I don't have a place to change.".   There may be more problems with the idea, but that's the list Billy J made.

With the controlled shifts came dreams.  Dreams of a weird place, and of a different place, and of generally weird stuff.  Billy J hasn't been able to make sense of everything, but what he does know is that Justice Knight is hiding from something.  He's not sure if the Justice Knight turned into baby Billy J or Billy J is his son and is slowly growing into another Justice Knight.

Either way, it doesn't matter.  Billy J can turn into a cool adult at will and then rush out to save the day.  What kid could wish for more?

As he mastered his powers, stories started to spread about the head case dressing in plastic blue armour who stuck his nose in the wrong people's business.  A whacked out nut job vigilante who was going to get himself killed if he messed with the wrong people.

Roughly a month after he mastered his powers, he had the chance to impress someone.  *Guest Star* happened to take the wrong turn down the wrong street.  Maybe *Guest Star* could have handled the situation, or maybe not, but Justice Knight was there to save the day.  Justice Knight thumped the muggers and hit it off with *Guest Star*.

In short Justice Knight made a friend.  Billy J hadn't (and felt that *Guest Star* wouldn't accept him if he knew that Justice Knight was really a small boy) so for a while he was Justice Knight far more than he was Billy J.  For a week he spent most of his waking time as Justice Knight.

Then the dreams became real.  The hunters were out there and the longer Justice Knight was out the better the hunters could track them.  When he sensed them getting close, Justice Knight became Billy J and wouldn't come out again for a while.  That meant that he missed going for coffee with * Guest Star *, which in hindsight wasn't that bad since Billy J didn't have the cash for coffee and wasn't sure if they'd let him wear his armour in the coffee shop.

Phase Aspect: I Can't Be Justice Knight All The Time.
(Note: While this sounds great for self compels just for changing back, when it is used Billy J can't shift for at least a scene - possibly two.  A scene where his clothes are a mess and no force in the world can make him shift again.  At the end of that scene, have the player roll and if it comes up ---- then he can't shift for another scene.)

Guest Star: Whose Path Have You Crossed?(Details to be filled in later)
It depends on who he is going work with.  Most people who meet him get the impression that Justice Knight is a mentally slow, developmentally challenged man with odd powers.  There is debate whether his powers come from his armour or Justice Knight is just afraid to take it off.

At least one character should clue in on the fact that Justice Knight is really a boy in the 10-12 age range - otherwise it will be impossible to explain why Billy J is hanging around.  Said character should be sworn to secrecy about it to protect Billy J from reprisals earned by Justice Knight's vigilante actions.

Sample aspects for these roles include "Justice Knight For The Win" and "The Superhero From The Short Bus".

Power Level: Up to Your Waist
Skill Cap: Great
Skill Points: 25
Starting Refresh: 7
Adjusted Refresh: 1

Skills (as Billy J)
Billy J is, at best, a jack of all trades.  All of his skills are at average (it's impossible to justify them being higher than that).  Alas, there are only 25 skills listed, and some of them are a stretch.  Say he gets lore from his dreams, guns from an uncle who taught him to shoot, and while he can't see over the wheel he knows how to drive a bit if he has to.  Give him Fair deceit to hide his secret and take the extra point for that from resources (he has no money).

Skills(shifted to Justice Knight)

Might: Great
Endurance: Great
Fists: Good
Athletics: Good
Conviction: Fair
Presence: Fair
Discipline: Fair
Alertness: Average
Deceit: Average
Intimidation: Average
Lore: Average (comes from his dreams)
Stealth: Average

Stunts & Powers

"Other Change" [-1] - a custom non-animal version of Beast Change [–1].  He's either Billy J or Justice Knight - and that's it.

Human Form [+1] - Billy J doesn't have any powers - only Justice Knight does.

Inhuman Speed [–2]

Inhuman Strength [–2]

Supernatural Toughness [–4]

The Catch [+2] - leather (common, unknown).  Wrap a piece of leather around a baseball bat and it hurts Justice Knight - something that he discovered when fighting someone who had wrapped some leather around a bat to keep it from scuffing it when he whacked people.  Billy J doesn't know why leather and leather wrapped items can hurt him - he just knows to avoid them.

"Blue Armour" [+0] - When he changes, Billy J's normal clothing is effused with ectoplasm - turning it into something that looks like Blue Armour.  After Billy J turns back, this ectoplasmic residue is embedded in his clothing - looking like gunk and tagging him with the aspect "Eww - what happened to your cloths?".  While this power means he ignores the "you have to change clothes" bit that normal shapeshifters deal with, I think this is balanced because after he uses it he is at a disadvantage in his normal shape.  Plus you don't have to deal with a naked kid wandering around.

Notes:
Is Billy J a scion, spawned by a dying entity to be his replacement? Is Billy J the entity in hiding? The question is academic, at least for now.  Maybe when Billy J is older and has more powers he will have to choose between being Billy J or taking up the role for Justice Knight - or maybe he won't have a choice.  For now, he's a boy who can change into a superhero without having to say "SHAZAM".

Becoming Justice Knight doesn't change his aspects - the man in the blue armour is overlooked almost as much as the boy with the runny nose.

In the normal run of things, Justice Knight avoids those with guns and other killers, preferring to take on small time criminals.  So far (thanks to his toughness) he's avoided taking physical consequences - except for that time with the leather wrapped baseball bat.  That battle left people saying "Billy J, where did you get that black eye?".  With 2 armour and 8 stress levels, physical consequences are for other people.  Other people who have been punched by someone with inhuman strength, good fists, and great might.

Offline Belial666

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: April 23, 2011, 04:11:04 PM »
High Concept - World's Smallest Storm Giant
Trouble - My Family Sucks
Other Aspects - Just A Little Girl; Kill Demon, Save City, Go To School; Issues With Tentacles

Amanda Sparks is your average high-school student; angsting over who gets to be a cheerleader, vying for the attentions of the football team captain, struggling with Physics 101. At six feet and a hundred and twenty pounds she's big for a fourteen-year-old (something her friends are always teasing her about) but still has the young looks, insecurities and cuteness (along with fine brown hair, baby-blue eyes and a bit of leftover baby fat) of her apparent age. That she happens to be a century-old storm giant hardly seems to change things.
It all begun when Gram, a young storm giant in Jotunheim, went to his first quest. Being the sixth son in the family and veritably tiny for his age (barely twelve feet), he had some trouble with storm giant girls. The quest, a hunt in the deeper Nevernever, seemed like a good time for some fun with the local ladies and less than two years later, little Amanda was born. Too shamed to admit her existence to his parents, Gram tried to set her up in the mortal world and mostly succeeded. Mostly, because storm giants age a lot slower than humans. Mostly, because Gram did not know how to raise a child a lot smaller than even him. Mostly, because despite her small size and slow maturity, Amanda soon displayed full storm-giant powers...
Currently Amanda resides full-time in Baltimore, goes to school like most girls her age, and tries to fit in. She goes to slumber parties with her human friends, hunts down annoying ghouls, practices for various sports tryouts, prepares for her own storm giant quest, tries to be more socially assertive despite her natural shyness and smites the occasional black court vampire. She's had more than one close encounter with a powerful new darkness creeping into the city but even when pressed on the issue, she'll stay silent.

Skills:
Fantastic: Weapons, Might
Superb: Endurance, Rapport
Great: Empathy, Discipline, Fists
Good: Conviction, Alertness, Scholarship
Fair: Lore, Presence, Athletics
Average: Investigation, Survival, Driving

Powers/Stunts:
[-6] Mythic Strength
[-3] Mythic Toughness - catch is forged bronze
[-2] Storm Bolts - Amanda can conjure and throw weapon 2 javelins that look like they're made of lightning
[-1] True Aim
[-1] Runic Bracers (IoP)
      * It is What It Is: rune-carved bracers made of stone, fitting around her wrists. No special functionality.
      * Indestructible
      * One-Time Discount: +1 as they can be easily hidden
      * Distant Throw: the wearer can throw objects much farther than normal, the lighter the object comparable to his effective might, the farther the throw.
      * Storm Nimbus: thrown weapons are infused with lightning and do an additional +2 stress
[-1] Guardian of Jotunheim - as per Sacred Guardian
[-1] Stormrage - for every 2 points of physical stress a storm giant takes to him/herself, they can make that Storm Bolt
      affect one zone. I.e. 3 zones for a 6-stress hit. Armor does not affect this stress, and stress must be paid per attack.
[-1] Footwork (for weapons)
[-1] Spear-Thrower: +1 to weapon rolls with javelins

High Concept - Hunger Demon Lady
Trouble - Boyfriend Issues
Other Aspects - Abomination In Human Form, Makes Lightning Seem Slow, Subtlety Is For Suckers and White Court Vampires, Hands Of The Unmaker

Athletic, leggy blonde with a first dish of agressively eager and a side order of low intelligence; the perfect midnight snack for your average White Court Vampire. As luck would have it, ...... Lacham had also recently inherited a magical treasure box from an unlamented uncle that was thoroughly warded from supernatural creatures - but not leggy blondes with high curiosity and a good incentive. Unfortunately for ......, the box contained not a magical treasure that would enhance his power (as he hoped) but his late uncle's revenge; a powerful hunger spirit distilled from various types of vampires bound to a pair of gauntlets. As soon as ......' last pawn touched the artifact, her already damaged spirit was devoured and absorbed by the hunger demon that stretched out to possess her body. Still hungry, the demon turned on ...... and it was all the white court vampire could do to stop her from tearing him apart.
The demon claims the name Alyssa Raith and after being partially freed from her prison, she's settled into the body of ......' last victim. She seems very happy to be alive, even if still partially bound, and even happier to indulge her hungers. ..... believes Alyssa is lying; whatever she is she has almost no subtlety, her physical body demands blood like a Red or Black while the part of her spirit still bound in the gauntlets feeds on pain and suffering. Unortunately for him, his new "girlfriend" is stronger than him by a fair margin and more than a bit crazy; she keeps him at hand to occasionally feed on his blood but also takes him to bed and allows him light feedings on her. She feeds her hunger for suffering on other supernatural creatures but forbids him any other victims. Angry at being thus handled, the white court vampire is now plotting Alyssa's destruction.
Unknown to her new slave, Alyssa Raith retains a portion of the blonde girl's memories and personality, not something that meshes well with a mindless, insatiable hunger demon. The girl's attraction to ...... is what prevented her from eating him out of hand and the remaining personality of a human tempers the hunger and prevents an apocalyptic rampage through the city that would end with hundreds dead, buildings in ruins and several Powers coming and blasting the mindless demon to bits. Alyssa tries to control her life by doing mundane things when the hunger allows and keeping her victims limited to supernatural predators. ......' light feedings calm her demonic nature without threatening the reflexive rampage an attempted stronger feeding would result to and it is not as if being fed upon by the White Court is hard to bear. Still, she knows fully well this situation cannot continue for long...

Skills:
Fantastic: Fists, Athletics
Superb: Discipline, Deceit
Great: Empathy, Rapport, Might
Good: Conviction, Alertness, Presence
Fair: Lore, Scholarship, Guns
Average: Investigation, Survival, Driving

Powers/Stunts:
[-4] Supernatural Strength
[-4] Mythic Toughness - catch is powers of Faith
[-4] Supernatural Speed
[-1] Relentless Attack: +1 to attacks with the brawler trapping of Fists
[-1] Hands of the Unmaker (IoP)
      * It is What It Is: elegant but wickedly spiked heavy gauntlets as heavy as a greatmace. Weapon 2 for fists, ignores 1 point of armor.
      * One-Time Discount: +2
      * Indestructible
      * Touch of Torment: Alyssa can Incite Pain at melee using Fists instead of the usual Intimidate or Deceit.
      * Emotional Vampire: Suffering
      * True Aim (does not apply to touch of torment)
      * Unholy Despoiler - as per Sacred Guardian, only evil.
      * Feeding Dependency: the gauntlets contain part of Alyssa's essence and that part is hungry. Any use of powers from them triggers hunger at the
      end of combat for 4 refresh worth of powers. If the gauntlets are removed from Alyssa, she takes the same hunger attacks at any scene she exerts
      herself regardless of power use until they are returned. Being taken out by hunger would not kill Alyssa; it would make her a mindless beast that goes
      on a terrifying rampage until destroyed. Whether recovery from that point is possible is not something Alyssa wants to contemplate.
[+1] Human Form, applying to the following powers;
[-1] Blood Drinker
[-1] Unnatural Speed: +1 to all athletics rolls when in accord to her nature
[-1] Bloodrage: may take -2 to attack or maneuver on everyone in the zone except herself (allies included)
[-1] Shadowstride: may move through the air while not in daylight. Melee attacks ignore 2 points of enemy armor while not in daylight.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2011, 11:37:34 PM by Belial666 »

Offline ways and means

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: May 19, 2011, 04:04:31 AM »
Name: Michael Smith  (Submerged)
High Concept: Old One bound in Human Flesh
Trouble: Knows to Much
Aspects: An eternity of Memories, A fraction of what I once was, Potent Summoner ,Secret Keeper, All part of the plan.

Skills
Superb: Lore, Disicpline
Great: Atheltics, Conviction
Good: Alertness, Endurance
Average: Resources, Contacts, Fists, Weapons, Discipline

Memories of the Beggining  +2 to lore rolls on ancient creatures and artifacts
Knowledge of the Darkness: +2 to lore rolls on Outsiders
Fae Expert: +2 to rolls on Lore rolls on the High Sidhe
Knowledge of Foulest Magic: +2 lore rolls on rituals that use Human Sacrafises
Names of the Ancients: You know the names of Ancients Beings and their followers [+3] to lore of knowing the names of the Old Ones and their servants

Thamaturgy [-3]
Refinment [-1]

+1 Summoning Power
+2 Summoning Control  

Seal Ring Focus Item + 2 Summoning Control

Final Refresh -1
« Last Edit: May 19, 2011, 11:40:07 AM by ways and means »
Every night has its day.
I think.

Offline citadel97501

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: May 19, 2011, 05:04:33 AM »
Ways & Means,

I really hope you meant, Knowledge of Foulest Magic?

Otherwise I am getting this terrible image of summoning Zombie Turkeys. . .