Author Topic: LARP  (Read 8076 times)

Offline DragonFire

• Posty McPostington
  • Knuckleduster of God
    • View Profile
LARP
« on: March 14, 2007, 05:22:03 AM »
I know the game being produced is pen and paper, but could it be done (Or played) as a LARP?
thanks
God is dead - Nietzsche
Nietzsche is dead -God

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
-Friedrich Nietzsche, Beyond Good and Evil, Aphorism 14

Offline The Doctor

• Conversationalist
  • Back off, man. I'm a system administrator.
    • View Profile
    • Antarctica Starts Here
Re: LARP
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2007, 03:50:08 AM »
I know the game being produced is pen and paper, but could it be done (Or played) as a LARP?
thanks
Maybe.
"Do not injustice to another / Defend the weak and innocent / Let truth and honor always guide you / Let courage find a life within."

--The Cruxshadows, _Sophia_

Offline JennyJingle

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2007, 11:49:06 PM »
If you take the survey on the RPG site (sorry, can't remember where to actually go for it), one of the "would you be more likely to buy the book if it included [blank]" is if it included LARP rules.

Basically, to quote The Doctor: "Maybe."
"Someone stole the freaking Shroud of Turin?" -- Death Masks, pg 28

Offline DragonFire

• Posty McPostington
  • Knuckleduster of God
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2007, 03:12:37 AM »
If you take the survey on the RPG site (sorry, can't remember where to actually go for it), one of the "would you be more likely to buy the book if it included [blank]" is if it included LARP rules.

Basically, to quote The Doctor: "Maybe."
You don't really need to change much for LARP(well we LARP WhiteWolf, and you just BS stuff that doesn't fit).
I was just curious, cause I'd be keen to do a Dresden RPG< but I don't really tabletop, I LARP.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2007, 04:29:51 AM by Lightsabre »
God is dead - Nietzsche
Nietzsche is dead -God

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
-Friedrich Nietzsche, Beyond Good and Evil, Aphorism 14

Offline Deirdre

• Participant
  • I wield weapons of doom (boffer) ^_^
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2007, 01:45:52 PM »
I think a Dresden LARP would be quite interesting. I'd be willing to try it as long as it don't get it mixed up with my regular LARP fix. I'm not one for table-top gaming either. I'm more of the one who reads her book then gets up, goes down to the club and ends up making food for all of the stupid gamers who refuse to get up and take a break for food. Lol! I swear if I weren't such a sucker for pouting men they'd starve to death.
"I'm donating my body to science fiction"

Rules for traveling with a kender
1. Never allow a kender to get bored.
2. Never allow a bored kender out of your sight.